Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My personal goals in bakery story

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My personal goals in bakery story

Just wondering if anyone else does this? After playing bakery story for some time now, I have decided to make my own goals. I started baking items by time to master each dish. So far I have mastered everything up to 4 hours And I am working on finishing the 4 hour goals on the easy oven. It gives me some sense of direction while playing and makes me feel a little more accomplished. Anyone else have their own mini goals in the game??? My storm8 Id is Tiffany92609

Fashion Designer
    I don't have any goals officially in my head but I just love unlocking new recipes. Variety.

I also was up to level 32 on another device and had a really nice set up. I'm hoping to get to that level soon and have a set up I like even more

Executive Chef
    2 get all the nifty stuff and at level 99 turn the shop into museum so ppl will see what they've lost

Executive Chef
    I used to have the same goal as the OP, to master all dishes to level 4. I think a day is coming when NO ONE will be able to achieve this goal. There is NO WAY to sell your food that fast. Anyone attempting to master ALL dishes will run out of coins.

If you run out of coins you can't cook. If you can't cook, you can't master the next dish. The only option will be to buy coins with gems... BUT that would be POINTLESS. If your mastering a dish to get the gems but your using gems to cook more dishes... your just digging a deeper hole.

I think everyone is going to have to pick and chose which dishes they want to master. I just don't think trying to master them all is economically possible in this game.

The food sells too slow.
    We can't earn enough coins.
    We can't cook.

Executive Chef
    they give us so many new recipes every week that it's impossible to run out ofthem? but why people are complaining then about lost recipes??)))) I really wonder why, i'm only level 45 and havent uncovered all ofthem yet so i really don't care that some were lost....

Im on level 64, I have already unlocked the level recipes, and there have been several times where trying to master has sucked my coins... to the point to where I just want to maximize profits now by cooking pumpkin pies and red velvet cakes in an effort to increase my coins again...

I want the gems, but I dont want to get down to 300 thousand again from baking... and having counters with 70 thousand plates...

Fashion Designer
    I master for gems and make 200k a day....not as much as you anna, but its possible. I also have less than 8 counters of food and i dont throw food away anymore because my bakery will sell out...i leave the game on for a few hrs a day and slowly i got to this level. However, i dont decorate as much as id like because ill have no coins for my expansion. Its driving me crazy. bakery isnt as fun so Im starting to branch to other completely diffefen games

Fashion Designer
    Forgive me for my silly question, but how are people running out of coins when baking? Every food item you bake makes a a profit even if it is rather small so I don't understand?

Executive Chef
    they bake much more that can be eaten and all their coins get ivested into the food on the counters. it takes time for it to sell and to return the coins.
    just choose longer recipes or special ovens and the problem goes away.

also theres a way to quickly get the gem by repeatedly loading the oven and dumping it. you lose coins then really fast.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    also theres a way to quickly get the gem by repeatedly loading the oven and dumping it. you lose coins then really fast.
    This doesn't work in Bakery. It used to, they fixed it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast