Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My personal goals in bakery story

Farm Supplier
    Like Romanian, I try to keep my bakery looking realistic, so that's one ongoing goal. I do complete goals to get the new ovens and recipes unlocked, but I don't enjoy doing them.

I'm currently trying to master all special machines to level 4. I usually have out one kind at a time with 8-10 of them. It most often takes a few weeks to master a new machine before going to the next one. I'm doing them in order, but when a new machine comes out, I master it right away.

In between, I'm trying to master all recipes on the regular ovel to level 2. Then I'll move on to the other regular machines and do the same.

Executive Chef
    I currently have a goal to master all 1 day recipes. Gonna take a while but it'll keep me occupied.

Farm Supplier
    I have personal goals for bakery story too. Good to know I wasn't the only one. So now that I've been on level 99 for a while, I started trying to master all the recipes.

I'm trying to master recipes eight hours or more through a series of routines like baking before I get busy during the day so that the recipe is done by the end of the day. It feels like the finish line is almost there until TL releases a new oven (not a complaint). I've done all my other goals in decorating, but I really want to do an expansion but omg, it cost 12,000,000! It will be a while before i have that saved up. I think what helped me the most with mastering recipes is the easy oven.
    I don't bake and dump the recipes because I want all the xp but I don't know how much that matters at level 99. If you're below 99, I would just wait for the recipe to finish baking.

Farm Supplier
    My personal goal is what others have also set for themselves: to build a realistic bakery.

New Resident
    💝That is a wonderful idea! Mastering every dish earns you more coins and gems! Also did you know that red velvet cakes are very good to make! You gain levels 100 times faster! My goal is to reach out to others in bakery story who need help and become the best baker ever! As for you continue your goal! Hope you find what you're looking for💝

I am working to master all my appliances. I just made level 73 so I unlocked my final appliance. I work with 3 different appliances 6 of each. I have the basic oven and drink maker and am mastering the tea kettle. I always have my oven and drink mixer out and then master a specialty appliance. So far I have mastered the appliances used for goals. Working on the tea theme now and will move on to the pirate ovens.

I deocorate my bakery often. I usually deocrate my bakery for whatever theme is going on. Right now I have all pirate themed items. I dont however like the pirate stuff but I will redecorate once something new comes out. I have all the recipes 3 hours and under mastered and am working on 4 hour recipes on the oven and 6 hour recipes on the drink maker. I like mastering my recipes in order that way I dont have to think. Also on the weekends I only cook red velvet cakes and love potions or earl grey teas. This helps me get rid of food I made during the week so I dont have an overstock. I also dont cook at night. My recipe has to be finished by 11pm or I am done cooking for the day.

My goal is to get to level 99, max out my expansion, and have about 10 doors for the super efficient bakery. With my other space I would like to highlight all the goal items I have collected along the way.

My goal was to master every recipe on all available appliances, and I did it!! I don't know whether to be proud or embarrased lol.
    I used the gems from mastery to unlock more ovens only. ...and no I didn't spend money on gems...
    It is a ridiculous amount of food so thank goodness it doesn't spoil on counters!
    Now I just send gifts, respond to requests, tip when I can and most importantly wait for the next goal for new appliences.
    And just to put it out there, I don't care about the 99 level cap. Pick your battles bakers.

Executive Chef
    I mastered all my appliances just last week too, with only one of some of the old special limited appliances and only two of most of the non-goal appliances (and the regular 18 cooking slots), so it took almost two years. Now I'm just striving to save enough coins to do all the expansions. I have 21 million towards my 30 million expansion right now. Just puzzling over what to cook during non-goal times besides red velvet cake and the 8-10 coin recipes so that I have enough food for each day while not being totally bored by seeing the same things on my counter all the time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234