Thread: Wondering what items to produce?

Rhino Keeper

Wondering what items to produce?

I will be annoyed if all this time, energy and resources I'm using to stockpile builder's paste, lumin essence etc while waiting for an update is wasted, because they won't be required in any goals or buildings in the future, like architect's paste. What if they bring out all new requirements and stuff in my inventory is useless? I'm tempted to stop playing until an update arrives. Are you stockpiling or waiting for the update? If you're stockpiling, which items are you building up?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm stockpiling wisp lanterns and simple glue. I'm also trying to go on as many adventures as I can, so I am making what is required for those also.

Rhino Keeper
    That's a good idea to concentrate on the adventures, thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    This is just my personal opinion.

If you want to keep it basic, fancy blocks and beams are good. They're either needed as that or can be upgraded to enchanted/royal. Simple glue, super glue and enchanters essence are good options for the potion shop. Flour, bread, noodles, hot sauce etc are all good options for the kitchen.

Rhino Keeper
    Wisp lanterns, coal, earth wisps, fancy blocks and beams, flour - you'll always need those
    Truffles, prime cuts, bacon - to feed that darn baron.

Fashion Designer
    I'm stockpiling wisp lanterns and making all types of glues and pastes. Also doing the middle adventure every day so making all the required foods. Making sure I always have enough items to do a long crafting item before bed, for instance enough earth wisps to make two lanterns and enough flour to make two breads

New Resident

coal

What's the best way to accumulate coal (for whisps, whisp lanterns and to just have coal)?
    I use it faster than my mines produce it, so I end up buying Rock OutCroppings to mine more coal (usually about 7 for 20 hits).

Is there a more efficient way to get coal?

Nightclub Owner
    Check this thread on coal.