Thread: Gem flowers , tree mastery

Gem flowers , tree mastery

I was trying to harvest and plant when I had a migraine. I accidentally planted 20 gem flowers. Should I arrest them? keep them?

Also, once you have mastered trees such as apple, plum, orange, do you store them or keep harvesting?

thanks.

Executive Chef
    keep them. how to get profit from them is a big mathematical problem that will probably remain unsolved for centuries

trees u can store if u need space for other trees not mastered yet

Fashion Designer
    I store the trees - you don't get enough to be worth selling them, and later, when you've mastered everything, you may want them for decoration.

Also, flowers and trees are good when you're going to be away for a few days - they look nice and won't wither. (But do warn people on your wall that you'll be away and when you'll return.)

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I was trying to harvest and plant when I had a migraine. I accidentally planted 20 gem flowers. Should I arrest them? keep them?

Also, once you have mastered trees such as apple, plum, orange, do you store them or keep harvesting?

thanks.
    I meant "harvest" them and my tablet changed it to "arrest"!

I moved them where I will not accidentally tap them. I have mastered all the apple, plum, and orange trees. I stored some. I have a huge amount as I did not think to decline them at first. I think I need to start replacing them and mastering trees that might disappear. Ideas?

Fashion Designer
    If you've got enough coins, master the newest trees first - they're the most likely to be taken away.

I've got a lot of coins, so I buy the new trees and store them. I've got about 15 of every tree available in storage right now. I'll master them when I have the time and space to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by WendingWanderer View Post
    If you've got enough coins, master the newest trees first - they're the most likely to be taken away.

I've got a lot of coins, so I buy the new trees and store them. I've got about 15 of every tree available in storage right now. I'll master them when I have the time and space to do so.
    Thanks. Now to figure out which are newest. I had a lot if coin and need to level before expanding so made sure I had 2 of every tree. Didn't think about storing but that is an option too. I stored the mastered ones.

Rhino Keeper
    I buy a dozen of every tree and when mastered I store the pretty ones, or the holiday ones, and sell the rest.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Thanks. Now to figure out which are newest. I had a lot if coin and need to level before expanding so made sure I had 2 of every tree. Didn't think about storing but that is an option too. I stored the mastered ones.
    you should put them into inventory - especially the ones that are released for limited time, just to decorate your farm for special holidays - Halloween, Christmas etc.
    Depends how many you want to buy to master them - some people buy only a few, others buy several to master them faster.

Sorry about planting gem items - be careful when you do - because when you will harvest them you only get coins back. It's up to you if you want to keep them or harvest them.

Good Luck.