Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing food!!! 😖

Missing food!!! 😖

I cooked a batch of red velvet cake and served it but its not in my bakery. 😢 I spent a ton of coins making it and waiting for it to be done. Please someone help me get it bak or tell me who to contact so I can get it bak. After the huge price hike I can't afford to let go of one batch of anything...

Executive Chef
    This happened to someone else a few days ago. It's hard to say what's happening.

When did it disappear? Right after you cooked/served it? Did it ever appear on the counter?

Here are some ideas of what it might be....

1.... is there ANY chance that the Red Velvet Cake is on a counter that your not seeing, maybe behind a bookcase or in a hidden spot? Did you get a notice saying "The Chef" placed all the cakes on one counter.

2.... Are you playing on the most recent version of the game? if your not, don't do anything in the game. Download the correct version.

3.... kooky (the moderator) just told someone else that before you start playing, you should visit a neighbor to give the game time to load. This won't get your cake back this time. But it might save you next time.

4... have you stored any counters lately. Any chance you may have stored the counter it was on...I did that once

Sorry you lost your cake, I know that's gotta hurt

Well I only have three counters and so I turned the game on and the red velvet was ready to serve so I pressed serve and then a pop came for the goals and then when i finished serving my other food, the other ones were there only and not the red velvet

Executive Chef
    I'm sorry. From what you've said, it sounds like your cake is gone this time. This most likey happened because of the pop up.

Had you just logged into the game? Had all the pops ups finished or did you start serving the food before the pop ups wher done?

If you JUST logged in and the pop ups weren't done, then the best thing to do is #3, which is the advise Kooky gave to someone else in another thread. When you log in make sure you give the game enough time to load and get though all the pop-ups (how many are there now ... 25? Just a joke ). Once all the pop up are done visit a neighbor before you do anything in your game.

The game is really glitchy lately. I bet this is happening to a lot of people.

Executive Chef
    If you want to read Kooky's advise, its the second post in this thread...

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...y-game-stutter

Executive Chef
    also it may be there but invisible. just got one ofthese. tap the counter and the yellow outline appears then and it says what is there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    also it may be there but invisible. just got one ofthese. tap the counter and the yellow outline appears then and it says what is there.
    Wow, that's interesting. I've never seen that happen. But it would explain why several threads have been started about disappearing food. Everyone should watch to make sure this doesn't happen, be sure you DON'T store a counter with "invisible" food.

If this happens and someone can take a picture and post it, maybe Lava can get this fixed. ... you know in like 6 months

Executive Chef
    it happens when internet connection is unstable. to redraw e erything choose clear data in android. AND put dhe device where theres stable signal ( otherwise y'll get all the stuff invisible lol )

You could have cleared your food by accident. I did that to some lamour bread last night.... That's a lot of servings

I just had ALL of my food disappear on every counter! Everything was there 30 minutes ago, each counter had 1100-2300 items each. Now it's all gone and I did not get any coins for it, so it's not like I was busy and sold everything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast