Thread: Max Number of Goals? Get More Goals Only by Completeing Other Games?

Max Number of Goals? Get More Goals Only by Completeing Other Games?

Is there a maximum number of quests you can have at one time?

I have 6 goals right now. I'm using Christmas version.

4 of those goals are related to other games(Jewel Quest, fashion story, Bingo, Bubble Seasons). I'll give you an example. I cleared one goal for Bingo. Then a home design goal came up involving visting another neighbor. So, I did that, and then another goal came up for Bingo. I then completed another goal with Jewel Quest. I then ereceived a Home Story goal. After completing that goal, another Jewl Quest goal came up.

So..does this mean if I ever want to receive any more Home Design goals, I have to beat all the goals in the other games first?!!

Oh, the 2 Home Design goals I have are the reach 5 million and 10 million value homes, so those won't be completed any time soon.

Host(ess)
    I do not enjoy playing the other games to complete goals. I am currently playing 4 other games. Every time I reach the level required to achieve the goal, the next goal is to reach a higher level in that same game. It's never ending. It requires so much time playing these extra games, that I don't have time to visit neighbors, decorate etc. Plus these are games I wouldn't be playing if I didn't have to. Can't teamlava come up with goals that don't involve playing all of their other games?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by StormSai View Post
    Is there a maximum number of quests you can have at one time?

I have 6 goals right now. I'm using Christmas version.

4 of those goals are related to other games(Jewel Quest, fashion story, Bingo, Bubble Seasons). I'll give you an example. I cleared one goal for Bingo. Then a home design goal came up involving visting another neighbor. So, I did that, and then another goal came up for Bingo. I then completed another goal with Jewel Quest. I then ereceived a Home Story goal. After completing that goal, another Jewl Quest goal came up.

So..does this mean if I ever want to receive any more Home Design goals, I have to beat all the goals in the other games first?!!
    The promotional goals will expire if you do not complete them, so they will not prevent you from getting any future goals.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I have the Halloween edition. Since Christmas the only goals I have are the 5 million and 10 million dollar marks. What fun is that? This was one of my favorite games, but now I ca't buy any more land and there are very few new items. Does anyone know if they are planning to update or should I just let it go and delete?

Host(ess)
    I agree that having to install/uninstall useless other games to complete goals detracts from the essence of Home Design Story. Additionally, having a 2mil goal when you are at level 26 (500k) doesn't help...

Host(ess)
    I agree with gary0474. Not enough hours in the day plus many of the other games I have no interest in.

Getting to 10 Million Dollar Goal

Quote Originally Posted by jumama29 View Post
    I agree with gary0474. Not enough hours in the day plus many of the other games I have no interest in.
    If you collect money and purchase the big rooms, your home value will increase exponentially. I am at 8.2 million and i have had the game since October. I'm hoping there's a big hoorah when I reach 10 Million!

Host(ess)
    What are the goal requirements for the Romantic Swing and the Rustic Stove? They have been in my catalog a long time and I see many players at lower levels with them in their homes. How can I get these opened??

I don't know about the romantic swing. I am on level 100 with 10.5 million and I still don't have the romantic swing unlocked.