Thread: Dark Caves rewards disappeared!

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy Dark Caves rewards disappeared!

I just collected from my castle. Gems went from 4 to 7. Energy to 12. I got a wisp, who knows what else. Then I clicked on the magic garden. The screen did the "loading" thing and my cave rewards were gone! No energy, no gems, presumeably my other lovelies too were all gone. Waaaaa! Two lumin essence and spicy meal are so hard to make!! So expensive!!

Then there was only a floating Dark Cave Formation in a box. My kingdom is really full but I finally found a spot to park it.

But I wanted everything else that disappeared!! Oh, phoo.

Rhino Keeper
    Mine just did the exact same thing. 12 energy, 4 wisps, 4 royal blocks at least

Rhino Keeper
    When I say energy was gone, I mean it went to zero. At least what my garden collected is still there, but I checked and all of the castle things were gone. The beam too. Ah, well, That means it was one heck of an expensive cave formation, which is really a glorified rock to chop. Those are 20,000 coins so at least it is something.

Executive Chef
    It's been happening since yesterday. Supposedly they're looking into it, but we haven't heard much from TL except for that. Personally I'm not collecting from my adventure until I hear they fix this.

The Honorable Panda
    This has been reported.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post513491
    Also please send an email to support

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingMonkee View Post
    I'm sorry for your experience. It sounds like a synch issue. If you can send an email to support@teamlava.com with your ID, game and issue. Thanks for your patience.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-12-13 at 09:48 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request