Thread: Need tails.... Any advice?

New Resident

Need tails.... Any advice?

I have done everything to get a skunkupine to come but not having much luck. I have planted all different types of stuff and try to farm in big groups but still only manage one a day if I'm lucky. I can only make one of Ivy's hot sauces a day so obviously having a difficult time making meal for dark caves. I did finally get a shard when I put the tablet back in its original positions but I read we have to collect 20 tails for the second shard. anyone have a tip. I haven't read about anyone else having this issue.

Executive Chef
    When I need skunkupines I plant wheat or corn. They are supposed to like flowers too, but I find crops more useful. If I harvest corn or wheat super fast I always get one. I hope you get them too

New Resident
    It worked!!!!! Thank you. Corn and harvested it as fast as I could!!!!! Wheat was not working for me!!!

Executive Chef
    I am glad it worked

Rhino Keeper
    Sugar seems to work well for me too at the moment along with the wheat and corn. The key seems to click to harvest a lot at once though. I have 24 farm plots and can get 3-4 skunkupines by farming it all at once.

I find wheat best. & I neglect farmhouses as these only trigger fangs, once a beasts appears then I collect from farms before going back to dispose of skunkie!

New Resident
    Well it worked once yesterday but after spending majority of my energy on farming its not working. Oh well I guess it's just my bad luck.

Executive Chef
    Ohhh... Sorry to hear that Did you try flowers?