Thread: Freezing screen at log in time. Help!

New Resident

Freezing screen at log in time. Help!

Today when I opened my nightclub my screen is stuck. I can close the pop ups at the beginning, I can turn the music on, I can make drinks on the bars that are in my view. But I cant move around, I cant zoom in or out. I have uninstalled it and reset my phone. My drinks have expired and I am a little annoyed. What should I do, any suggestions? I am on an Android phone.

Senior Moderator
    Have you recently cleared the cache? Do you have the game moved to the SD card?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    I have cleared the cache. It is not on memory card. I just moved it to ss card and tried and it still did not work. I moved it back to phone and it still is frozen. Also when I go into the game it tells me how much I earned but on the top of the screen the amount does not change.

Banned
    Well make drinks and collect tips and stuff before you play your music. It works for me

My game also keeps freezing any time. I did remove it many times already and installed it again. Pls fix this.

mine has been freezing for months NO HELP FROM TL/STORM 8 SUPPORT

I've given up on TL support. They send canned replies even AFTER you have been put in the queue with their formal receipt of message reply. NO HELP, NO FIXES, NO PERSONAL SERVICE, NO CONCERN ABOUT PROBLEM RESOLUTION.

I would all of you think twice about giving cash to this LLC until they actually become responsive to what is obviously software or system development shortcomings on their side.

If anybody on this forum ever does discover a solution, please post for all of us with this problem. I also have tried the steps mentioned in threads preceding mine.