Thread: Open letter to all andriod users.

Rhino Keeper

Open letter to all andriod users.

Hey everyone.

I just occurred to me after reading some of the iOS users complaints that we have a golden opportunity here. Instead of grumbling about what we don't have. We should prepare for when we do get it. Harvest as many coins and food that we can. Store it up so when the release is made, we have the resources.

Don't miss a harvest for coins and plant food like there is no tomorrow. This is a chance iOS users dint have.

Take these lemons and make lemonade!

Fashion Designer
    I appreciate your positive outlook. I used to sell all my duplicates but I've been keeping them so I'll have dragons ready when we can start getting gems for dragons.

What's really ironic is that iOS users are saying they don't want all these updates.

Rhino Keeper
    Yup, good attitude. Trouble is that there's only so much room in the fridge, those lemons take up far less room than all those pitchers of lemonade. Plus it only stays fresh for so long. Before you know it, you'll have nothing but an ice chest full of rot.

Rhino Keeper
    Well you can cycle out your rares for super rares. When that is done. See how many diamonds you can hatch. That endeavor can take years!

Plus there is no limit on coins and food.

Doesn't the head hurt form pounding it against a wall? Pass the time stocking up. TL knows how much gold we will need when the updates arrive, so they have to be motivated towards getting it out to us.

Its tough, but I would rather wait for a bug free update.

Rhino Keeper
    You need rares for scrolls. Green/Yellow rares are better than super rares. Diamond hunting, food/silver hoarding, that's what one does anyways. Here's hoping it satisfies players for the wait, hopefully we start seeing updates again some day.

Fashion Designer
    my issues aren't with waiting. its how the recent few updates are solely for iOS users. can't they at least release new dragons that all users can breed? that seems more fair. what they're doing isn't helping, its like adding fuel to fire. we're already annoyed at not being up to date, and there's more content for them,

i'm trying to breed all the missing dragons (i'm down to 21 of them), and after that, i might not have much habitats left to breed extra rares/super rares.

Farm Supplier
    Well yeah, if you put it this way, it would be a golden opportunity. But no offense, I nearly got all dragons available except for Infinity now; and yes, I do take this moment without updates to try breeding it, which resulted in duplicated dragons to be used for trading later.

As for the coins and foods, I already hit quite an adequate amount to feed all those new dragons-to-be-released soon.

Now if you put it this way, don't you think the disadvantages is still on us? I mean we need time to breed all those pink hybrids and trading things, while iOS users already took their time for about 1 month or so? At least if we already got the updates, we could start breeding it first so we won't be lagging too much in time to get them while later, for example, we would get that limited valentine dragon update in the way of our breeding. Even if you don't have enough resources to feed all those new dragons, then it could wait as time pass by, you could always feed them later. At least the new dragons are there already, if we do get the similar time update release with iOS users.

My reason is that the new pink element dragon could breakdown itself into red and white element during breeding, which I figure would be hard (took lots of time) to actually breed the pink hybrids. Unless you're that lucky.