Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Millionaire's Club

Fashion Designer
    I have less than 1 million coins. I basically can only make enough to grow the food and expand/clear every few days. I can't believe how expensive it is to feed the white and pink hybrids!
    Saint Bernards are like potato chips, you cant have just one.
    Got Drool?

10 million

Rhino Keeper
    1.7 million exp, 16 million coins, no more expansions - priceless!

Fashion Designer
    Wow Darkstorm2! Impressed!
    Saint Bernards are like potato chips, you cant have just one.
    Got Drool?

Executive Chef
    Congrats to the third power that is a long time coming. Dark good job on keeping your sanity
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstorm2 View Post
    1.7 million exp, 16 million coins, no more expansions - priceless!

New Resident
    I was wondering how I was doing with Xp points. Great thread!!! I have 1.808 million Xp. Just under 11 million in coins and I have 1.134 million in food. I can still expand but only a few left and want to keep the trees. They surround some things for me. I'd love to see other peoples islands with lots of Xp. My neighbors aren't very high in lvls but great nbrs just the same. I'm also 18 short of filling my dragon album. ��

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jagang18 View Post
    I was wondering how I was doing with Xp points. Great thread!!! I have 1.808 million Xp. Just under 11 million in coins and I have 1.134 million in food. I can still expand but only a few left and want to keep the trees. They surround some things for me. I'd love to see other peoples islands with lots of Xp. My neighbors aren't very high in lvls but great nbrs just the same. I'm also 18 short of filling my dragon album. ��
    Wow thats alot of food, i thought my high XP came from growing food but i only have a bit over 99000 food after feeding those new dragons, and thats not enough anyway since i haven't been able to get them all to epic yet. I had a good bit over 200 000 food a couple of weeks ago and still do grow food all the time....

Rhino Keeper
    I wish I had food... I have seven more dragons to get to epic form. They are all at level 8 and take 32,500 each to finish...

Host(ess)
    I have 1.8 mil exp

Rhino Keeper
    This odd why does everyone like exp? I hate it! Because i keep leveling up but no cool dragons!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast