Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TeamLava Jumble-aya #1 - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Executive Chef
    why is it always "the first *insert number* who win. What about those of us on different timezones, who only find out about these contests several hours after they start?

Wouldn't it be more fair to have a specific closing time and pick names at random?

Banned
    30 Is too low. So NOT participating.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    why is it always "the first *insert number* who win. What about those of us on different timezones, who only find out about these contests several hours after they start?

Wouldn't it be more fair to have a specific closing time and pick names at random?
    �� thumb up

Sent! I'll be sleeping now... (yawn)

honestly, i didnt stand a chance at winning this because of the time difference. u could have randomly chosen 3 winners from a group of correct entries.

Quote Originally Posted by islanddoll1 View Post
    honestly, i didnt stand a chance at winning this because of the time difference. u could have randomly chosen 3 winners from a group of correct entries.
    Sounds like a great idea and definitely something to consider in the future. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Your answers are not to be put here. Your suppose to private message frozenturtle with your answers ....
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 01-09-13 at 02:24 PM. Reason: removed quote

Fashion Designer
    I only play one TL game (Bakery Story), soooo I tried to download them all & figure it out, but couldn't on two of them. So I gave up & deleted the games! My favorite contests on the forums so far were the "Find the Differences" & the "Create An Outfit" that they did around Halloween time.

For the answers, are they supposed to be things you can order/plant/hatch? Cause that narrows it down to only that. No decor is the answer, I hope......

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post

I agree... I only found about the contest now and the contest ended 4 hours ago, so i basically had no chance. I think TL should give 50-100 gems to the first person who answers correctly, then 2-5 more people who answered correctly (chosen at random) will win 30 gems.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast