Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update 1-8-2013 Sapphire Dragon! CRAFT OR BUY

mica4817: That's ridiculous. And not the case, as I've bought gold and don't have the sapphire dragon yet.

Executive Chef
    The sapphire dragon has not been released to all yet. Be patient. It will be soon. While you wait, gather food, like the lights and other crafted dragons, this dragon can really eat.

For those who cannot craft the sapphire dragon yet - are you also exempt from having to visit the evolution temple when a dragon is turning level 4? (Only 7 and 10)

fondants: I cannot craft the sapphire dragon on my iPad and I only evolve at 7 and 10. However, I have it available to me on my side game on my iPhone and I have to evolve at 4. I never put that together before.

Executive Chef
    Same for me. On my iPod I can craft it I also evolve from 3-4 on that device but on my iPhone I don't have it and I only evolve at 7 and 10 on that one.

Executive Chef
    WOW. I evolve at 3 and have the sapphire nesting right now. Everyone I know who evolves at three has the sapphire. But not the ones who evolve at 6.
    You may be on to something.

Maybe we'll get an update that gives the sapphire dragon but also makes it so that envy one has to evolve at 3.

Everyone** not envy one.

Executive Chef
    Ooh there will be alot of upset players if that happens.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by addiekinss View Post
    Maybe we'll get an update that gives the sapphire dragon but also makes it so that envy one has to evolve at 3.
    That will not happen JakeStorm8 posted this on a different thread when asked why all players don't evolve at lvl 3 and will they fix it:

"We won't be doing anything to level out the playing field with regards to evolve steps per player. I hope you can understand that it would set an impossible precedent and require workarounds to balance every feature in the game. We'd love for everyone to have the same evolution steps that we decided balanced the game best, but we decided against forcing the change on existing players."