Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update 1-8-2013 Sapphire Dragon! CRAFT OR BUY

Farm Supplier
    Not everyone got sapphire with the update. Soon it will be released to IOS fully. Read Jakestorm's post.
    Thank you kwhales!

Sapphire Dragon is showing up in the Spell shop of my iPad but not on my iPhone. I've uninstalled Dragon Story on my phone and reinstalled but that didn't help. iPhone Spell shop just has Ruby and Emerald dragons. Any ideas?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ash717 View Post
    Sapphire is NOT in our spell shop, several people have said this including myself! Ruby and Emerald ARE there, but Sapphire is NOT!!

Using iOS iPad. It's on my iPhone, but NOT my iPad.
    Quote Originally Posted by masonloco View Post
    Sapphire Dragon is showing up in the Spell shop of my iPad but not on my iPhone. I've uninstalled Dragon Story on my phone and reinstalled but that didn't help. iPhone Spell shop just has Ruby and Emerald dragons. Any ideas?
    The Sapphire Dragon recipe is not currently available for all users. It'll be available to all iOS users soon. ^_^

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    The Sapphire Dragon recipe is not currently available for all users. It'll be available to all iOS users soon. ^_^
    This is so true. I'm iOS and the only way to get this Dragon is through the Market.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Executive Chef
    Any updates on this? It's Wednesday and I STILL can't craft Sapphire dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah I'm curious as to when the rest of the iOS players will get it

Farm Supplier
    Please give me some idea when I can get Sapphire in Craft menu!!!! I am under iOS.

Rhino Keeper
    Still no sapphire for me to craft, I even had a pop up showing unicorn dragon either and I'm on iOS

Rhino Keeper
    still no sapphire dragon...

Still missing sapphire dragon.

Now us iOS users have a taste of how frustrating it is for the Android players to wait. XD