Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Goals Jan 8

Executive Chef

Fashion Goals Jan 8

Quote Originally Posted by newmoonfashion View Post
    Next task is buying sewing machine and shoes and accessories of your choice from closet.
    The following, a hat from closet and ask for curlers from 20 neighbors - so don't send requests to all for the shampoo.

Last edited by maguar; 01-09-13 at 05:22 AM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    Next task is buying sewing machine and shoes and accessories of your choice from closet.
    The following, a hat from closet and ask for curlers from 20 neighbors - so don't send requests to all for the shampoo.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newmoonfashion View Post
    It's as though you read my mind!! Thanks for the heads-up on the next goals. I really like the sewing machine, but I'll wait 'til I get the rest of the shampoo. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    It's sucky they made the dress for 50 gems when it's needed for a goal

Rhino Keeper
    You don't need to buy it. You can buy any outfit.

I'm waiting on hair curlers but probably won't be till tommorow till I'm able to get all those sense we can only get 20 a day anyway and we need 20 curlers. This goal is going fast so far. I finally have a good group of neighbours who send things. I'm sure we will have to make the catalog at some point to finish the goal, and any catalog items made prier usally don't count towards completion. I'm just glad this is a goal so more people can have this display that play. That want it.

Rhino Keeper
    No goals for Kindle I assume?

Executive Chef
    She said "On the way to my posh New Year's Party" in one of the pop-up dialogues between goals. Hmmm this probably should have been released before last week!

Banned
    Okay I think after I'm done with these goals I'm going to clean up my neighbors list... I've accepted like 30+ requests sent to me ..... And asked for shampoo to some of those that sent me request and I have only received 6 shampoos. I'm I shocked

Thanks to those that accepted my request

But don't want to clean it in case goals already recognized # of neighbors I have and the ask me to add more

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Okay I think after I'm done with these goals I'm going to clean up my neighbors list... I've accepted like 30+ requests sent to me ..... And asked for shampoo to some of those that sent me request and I have only received 6 shampoos. I'm I shocked

Thanks to those that accepted my request

But don't want to clean it in case goals already recognized # of neighbors I have and the ask me to add more
    If you need to add me I'll send you the shampoo.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast