Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Goals Jan 8

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by saren1947 View Post
    Hey, TL...why are my requests not going through? I sent a request last night to my second account, 24 hours later it still has not arrived. I might as well have sent snail mail, not electronic transmission. How about clearing the log jam.
    How many requests did you send? Only 20 go through each game day.

Rhino Keeper
    I always get stuck in theses goals!
    I have so many left unfinished
    3 require epantions! tL I don't want to expand I never earn enough to expand and I'm happy with the size it is thank you!
    1 requires purchasing 3 more registers as you can only buy two and I had previously brought 4 of the minimal choice for coins!
    And now this one too as I dont have 20 neighbours to visit and I don't want 20 neighbours! Grrr

Executive Chef
    u can visit them tomorrow if u have less than 20.

expansion goals are just the way to make some goals for u available at higher level. otherwise u do them all at once and then get bored bcz no goals would be left.

My goal does not work, i have bought already 10 dresses. And i am NOT use gem to get it

Quote Originally Posted by saren1947 View Post
    Hey, TL...why are my requests not going through? I sent a request last night to my second account, 24 hours later it still has not arrived. I might as well have sent snail mail, not electronic transmission. How about clearing the log jam.
    Indeed! I sent out tons of requests just to get my 20 curlers, yet had to wait for over 21 hours between receiving the 19th and 20th one. TL will now dump an endless procession of "A friend responded to your request" long after all the required items are received. I sometimes get those notifications up to 2 days after I've completed a goal!
    With over 500 neighbors, 20 responses should come through quickly; it shouldn't take nearly a day!!
    I usually send requests to only active players, especially those who are also goal-seeking. But with every additional hour of waiting, I cast an increasingly wider net. REQUEST PROCESSING IS THE WORST AND MOST CRIPPLING ASPECT OF GOAL-SEEKING!

Nightclub Owner
    Send your requests to only 20-25 people you know will respond. If you send to 500 it goes to about 20 a day. There's no guarantee that these 20 are active players. These inactive players will hold up your requests for a certain amount of time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    How many requests did you send? Only 20 go through each game day.
    Each day I send 20 and I have 12 out of 60

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    u can visit them tomorrow if u have less than 20.

expansion goals are just the way to make some goals for u available at higher level. otherwise u do them all at once and then get bored bcz no goals would be left.
    Tried that it doesn't work! You have to visit 20 different neighbours!

I am level 74 and as I said I don't want to expand I like it the size it is as It's far cheaper to decorate!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Sorry digital. Misread your post. Sorry to hear you have no coin items to purchase. Are there some low gem items left instead?

That's okay, I appreciate the reply.
    I spent 16 gems for the first two closet items - outfit and shoes I think, but now I have to buy a hat and I believe the cheapest of those I have is the veil for 10.. Hopefully the veil counts. I only have 4 gems left at the moment.

Executive Chef
    glasses also counts as a hat))))

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast