Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Design: Missing unlocked items

New Resident
    is anyone else missing the blue blacklight tiles? there were there yesterday when i purchased a couple of them and went back today to buy more to finish the remodel of my boutique and now they're not in the design tab anymore for purchase.

I have got all my Christmas items gone, maybe some Halloween stuff too but I don't like them much though.

Something like 3 Christmas Trees, a presents pile, some snowy trees and brushes, some hanging decorations, gingerbread houses, cookies and snowy windows etc... They are gone after putting them into storage.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm missing all my Halloween items my four goth beds in the two styles , my orange dresser paid for with gems all the decor, wallpaper , flooring rugs candy dishes pumpkins bought with gems everything I bought a lot because I love Halloween .. My grand father clocks my fire place my sofa etc . Plz return or refund gems an coins

hello i play mystery seeker story and at the chapter dank dungeon when i click play it appears normal to play i mean the words i have to find but NOT the image too...just blue...can you tell me what it's going on?

New Resident
    I'm missing all my halloween items too. ?

New Resident
    Is there a chance this is really going to get fixed? I'm not going to store anything else that isn't a core piece, until I know. This is so frustrating.

I almost bought some gems because they are on sale. I say almost because I decided not to due to this issue. I'm not going to pay for things I can't keep. I want my Halloween and Christmas stuff back.

How can you ask us to be patient when we lost money? REAL money. That's like us going into Best Buy, purchasing a television and then a representative coming into out to our home two months later and just taking it. No reason - just up and walking away with it. And then saying - "Be patient, we are addressing an issue with this set", a MONTH later. How would you feel? Better yet, what would you THINK? I personally would think I just got taken for my monies.

I play both TL & Storm8 games and have never seen the lack of customer service as I've seen given to this. No replies from customer service except canned responses. I've dealt with other developers and have never had this happen. TL has not even explained what did happen nor what the problem is - they have not given any statements whatsoever. If you can't fix it after a month, it's time to start issuing refunds. Enough is enough.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by houseoftara View Post
    How can you ask us to be patient when we lost money? REAL money. That's like us going into Best Buy, purchasing a television and then a representative coming into out to our home two months later and just taking it. No reason - just up and walking away with it. And then saying - "Be patient, we are addressing an issue with this set", a MONTH later. How would you feel? Better yet, what would you THINK? I personally would think I just got taken for my monies.

I play both TL & Storm8 games and have never seen the lack of customer service as I've seen given to this. No replies from customer service except canned responses. I've dealt with other developers and have never had this happen. TL has not even explained what did happen nor what the problem is - they have not given any statements whatsoever. If you can't fix it after a month, it's time to start issuing refunds. Enough is enough.
    Just as usual. TL NOT taking care of the problem. After playing various games I have no believing it will change. This whole thing, forum, etc... looks nothing else for me than empty words... We can't find one ear to hear us. Same thing happened when they had price hike in BS. Lack of costumer support. Very disappointing

Update everyone! We apologize that this took sometime to fix, but Home Design Story is a little different then our other games. All items that were missing should now be viewable again! Please let us know if any issues pop up.