Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Design: Missing unlocked items

And there's many more that is not necessarily a 'home'!! And I have amazingly talented neighbours too! We do a weekly theme...the Doll/Maze is from "Fantasia".

So can you pretty please fix this bug as I don't have any problems with my FS for example!

Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    OMG, I just realized that all the furniture from halloween and christmas that I purchased are ALL gone!!!!!!! Was that suppose to happen?? some of the furniture I paid with Gems
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-24-13 at 06:51 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

Host(ess)
    I spend money on gems and I don't like that this issue hasn't been fixed yet. We shouldn't have to switch between different versions of the game to access our missing items! I'm not going to spend anymore money on this game.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The community managers have responded on this thread about 4-5 times.
    Long time we don't see any respond from anyone. Is there a chance to get any update at all or just delete the whole game and report to apple store??? Neglecting costumers not the best way to run business. Kooky I'm not attacking you, but obviously TL not doing anything to fix this " glitch". Keeping 3 different versions eats up plenty of memory. Can u just help players get satisfied. No way it takes so long to work on the problem. All other story games are "doing the trick" so it doesn't need a "new" software to get all the items in one storage....

This is ridiculous TL!! It's been WAY to long for this to still be an issue! The weekly updates are great but how about fixing problems before worrying about new stuff?!?

Quote Originally Posted by hipchick8 View Post
    Guys...you need to download all THREE VERSIONS in order for you to have access to your items in storage!

I know it is very inconvenient to keep switching between apps but this is the only way you can access them. And you need to have a lot of PATIENCE because it takes a few minutes before it actually appears in whatever version you are playing.

For example, if you are playing in the Christmas version and you need your purple couches. So you go to the Halloween version, upload it (or put them out) and then go back to the Christmas version and WAIT for them to appear (which takes foreverrrrr). But they do appear after some time.

So TL...when will you fix this please?

Thanks!
    The Halloween game is not available anymore and I never had it, but still have purchased Halloween items missing too. So it's not as simple as downloading that version of the game.

Is it safe to purchase the valentine items or will those disappear too in a few weeks??

Has anything become of this? ALL of my Halloween items are gone for which I spent quite a bit of $$$ on (I'm Pagan & that is my "Christmas"). The few "Christmas" items I did get are not there, unless I re-download HDS-Christmas Edition. But, if I go back to HDS-Regular edition, they disappear again. I can submit to TeamLava how much I have spent since 1 October unless my items reappear I want a FULL refund.

I just need to vent with other people who will understand.....

Okay, I know there is already a thread for the missing Holiday items ---> https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post512256

However, I just need to vent about the update......

1. Why give us more items that you are ultimately going to take away? Even if we purchase them?

2. I re-installed the Christmas theme to get my stuff back, shoved it in my house and can't put it in storage otherwise I will lose it again.

3. Case and point= I stored my kitchen sink (forgetting it was a holiday theme) to build the V-Day one.... Checked storage and GONE!!!

I am beyond bummed at the direction of the game. I don't like my house cluttered and full, but install, delete, reinstall is a pain in the arse! I really enjoy the game..... I just hope they figure it out soon.

This concludes my vent session..... Thanks for letting me get it out.

Quote Originally Posted by JDFashionEmail View Post
    After all, it's juts fake coins and fake gems. Who cares? Not a big deal to me.... That's my opinion, pls don't let that obligate yours.
    Wow. You either don't play this game, or any other TeamLava game, or you really don't understand how these games work & why we're all upset. The coins may be fake but we all spent time earning those coins while playing the game. That's frustrating because it represents wasted time. But those "fake" gems cost "REAL" money!! Did you somehow not know that?!
    So if you think it's nothing to get upset about, then a burglar breaking into your actual residence & taking some of your things that you paid for with your hard earned money wouldn't upset you. Yeah right.
    THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED HERE. WE USED REAL MONEY TO PURCHASE ITEMS WE WANTED AND THEY WERE STOLEN. TEAMLAVA NEEDS TO GIVE THEM BACK!!!

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast