Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Design: Missing unlocked items

I never had a seasonal version. What should I try doing since I got my Halloween items off the current version I'm using?

I've lost all of my Halloween stuffs I bought with gems

Host(ess)
    Having issues with pet shop story, the quest shellshocked, I can't seem to get a box turtle and its checkmarked I can get one and I need one to finish quest please fix this.

The wait is getting a little ridiculous now. Give us our items back or reimburse us for the gems and coins we spent on what we lost please.

I installed the Christmas version, and my Christmas stuff is back, but I never had a Halloween version, and a Halloween version isn't in the App Store.... How do we get that back??? Is there anyway to get the Halloween version through the App Store?

Rhino Keeper
    I lost all my Halloween decorations too. I read a post that suggested downloading the Halloween version through updates, all purchased. I did this and all my Halloween items both coin and gem purchases were in the storage tab. However, these items do not appear in my Christmas or regular version. I am not going to store any Christmas items until the issue is fixed just in case they disappear too. I guess if TL doesn't get this fixed, I can always use the Halloween version next year to get items. I really wish there were not holiday or special versions and the holiday items would come out in the regular version. Seems this would make it easier - don't know - maybe it is for the customers and outside scenery.
    I guess I assumed it would be like the other games, where all items regular or holiday are stored in the regular version.

New Resident

Item missings

Whenever I put speciality item in store they disappear like spiderweb tables, gothic bed etc etc... Why is this happening??

Rhino Keeper
    Is it possible to have an update on this topic please, moderators or TL? the issue has been reported since the 8 of january, and today is the 21. Is TL going to fix it or they are just waiting until people will stop to ask?
    As the items are not "missed", but it looks they are stored in the seasonal version(s) of the game, i dont get why is so hard to make them show up also in the regular version....

Farm Supplier
    Looks like 2 weeks wasn't enough to fix the problem. Basically we don't get much feedback either. Congrats for TL for the newest "glitch" So disrespectful. Helping, serving players is not there style. But I believe they weren't waiting to reach for hard cash for gems, what players were paying...

Fashion Designer
    I lost a lot of gem items...

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast