Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Design: Missing unlocked items

Sigh......... Just barely stored my Gothic beds to build a new room and they're gone along with my pumpkin rugs. Those were my fav design so far Still have the fireplace at least. WHEW!

Dang...and still finding more items, the pumpkin rug, green table. Let me know if we can stop listing all the items we come across that are missing. Thank you.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT my skeleton flamingos!!!!!!!!! Oh man! That's it! I'm getting a dead bolt on my storage!

New Resident

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The community managers have responded on this thread about 4-5 times.
    Without the missing items the game is simply boring. Very few floor tile options, unimaginative decorations, no incentive to play. I have discontinued playing until the issue is resolved. If the items are not returned I will simply uninstall. I find TL's handling of the issue unacceptable.

Host(ess)
    Not sure if its still necessary for people to add to this thread, but I'm also missing all of my Halloween decor. I'm playing the Xmas version, so I still have my Xmas stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post
    Checking in with everyone. I have re installed both the Holiday version and the regular, and all of my items are there.

What is the current status?
    How do I reinstall the game? Do I have to delete it off of my IPhone first, then plug into Itunes where it is still loaded and let it sync and put it back?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The community managers have responded on this thread about 4-5 times.
    Somehow the "TEAM" working on it not making me feel better about the problem. It's sounds like trying to shot us down, but nothing got better. I play story games for years by now and have plenty of experience with TL's way to handle problems. Looks like in this case nothing happening. The big disappearing 2 yrs ago on BS was fixed in a few days and not in few yrs. I still have a feeling it's not a glitch... Just a dirty trick...

Also Just accidentally stored my bathroom and lost my Purple and black checkered tiles from Halloween.

The Honorable Panda
    Guys, what I am seeing is I still have my seasonal items in my inventory on the seasonal games, but they are just not showing up in my inventory on my regular game.
    (at least I think all the items are there)

What I did was go to my halloween game and I pulled out some stuff from storage and placed it.
    I then went to my regular game(forced closed it first), and the items I placed are showing in my regular game.

I also did this with my Christmas game.

Your items are still there, just for some reason they are not showing up on your regular game when they are in storage.

This is a temp fix right now until TL gets this resolved.

If you have already deleted one of the seasonal games, you can go to itunes , look under updates, hit the purchased button. You can scroll down and find the game in the list of games you have previously downloaded.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-17-13 at 12:03 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    [QUOTE=kooky panda;518061]Guys, what I am seeing is I still have my seasonal items in my inventory on the seasonal games, but they are just not showing up in my inventory on my regular game.
    (at least I think all the items are there)

What I did was go to my halloween game and I pulled out some stuff from storage and placed it.
    I then went to my regular game(forced closed it first), and the items I placed are showing in my regular game.

I also did this with my Christmas game.

Your items are still there, just for some reason they are not showing up on your regular game when they are in storage.

This is a temp fix right now until TL gets this resolved.

If you have already deleted one of the seasonal games, you can go to itunes , look under updates, hit the purchased button. You can scroll down and find the game in the list of games you have previously downloaded.[/QUOTE

I did download the previous holiday versions again. But it's pretty annoying to jump between different versions of the same game to decorate my house. Not to mention how much space it's eats up from my phone's memory. I have to run 3 different HDS to see all my decoration. Ridiculous...

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast