Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Design: Missing unlocked items

Host(ess)
    I deleted & re-installed Home Design Story (regular) & the Christmas version. My missing Christmas items have reappeared in the Halloween version, but not the regular Home Design Story. My Gothic Bed disappeared with all of the Christmas items. When I changed out the Hand Sconces, they disappeared from storage. Yesterday, I purchased new flooring for a room that was using the Spider Carpet (just to compare the appearance with the rooms furnishings) & now the Spider Carpet is gone from storage, too. ------- Please fix this problem! I really need that Gothic Bed & the dark Spider Carpet (as there are no other dark carpets available).

Host(ess)
    Oops .... After re-installing the Christmas version, the missing items reappeared in the Christmas version, not the Halloween version (which I do not have & is no longer available on iTunes).

Getting really tired of loosing my items. Now I have lost my round window while redecorating. Already lost my gothic couch and chair, 2 candy chairs, holly couch, holly end tables, sleigh bed, trees and bushes with snow, snowman, snowflake walls, some countertops which I don't believe we're holiday items. I'm sure there are other things I don't remember. The solution...quit playing this stupid game.

Past time for a fix on this problem TL!

TL you need to do something to fix this. Obviously we are not getting our items back so we need some kind of compensation. This has gone on long enough with nothing being done about it.

When is this issue going to be addressed????

This issue is being addressed. We ask that everyone be patient as this issue is being worked on.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinFlop View Post
    This issue is being addressed. We ask that everyone be patient as this issue is being worked on.
    Patient? Worked in??? Oh come on!!! Are you kidding me?! 3 weeks and nothing happened. I hope you know how your message sounds...?! I don't think anyone take this....

Quote Originally Posted by carrion2342 View Post
    Patient? Worked in??? Oh come on!!! Are you kidding me?! 3 weeks and nothing happened. I hope you know how your message sounds...?! I don't think anyone take this....
    Thank you Carrion - Imdont think we are being unreasonable to want our items back.

Hey everyone, we really appreciate your patience! Our development team is still working on a resolution for the issue and we will update you as soon as we can.

In the meantime...