Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Design: Missing unlocked items

Host(ess)
    How does one delete Design Home Story, from my iPad? Is it as simple as holding the icon until it jiggles and then clicking the "X" that appears?

Every time I visit a home on this game I see another item that I had before the big theft! It doesn't take me long to scan through my inventory anymore though! This may just be a game but we do deserve an answer about your intentions. It seems to me TL would just rather we go away, well you may get your wish. There are more games than this one to waste our time on.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-22-13 at 05:51 PM. Reason: discussing third party game.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't mind this problem. I'll keep waiting for TeamLava to fix this. I definitely won't delete the game! Too fun!! Lol. I haven't seen this many community managers all working and responding on this 1 problem at a time. Thanks TeamLava for trying your best to fix this

Rhino Keeper
    After all, it's juts fake coins and fake gems. Who cares? Not a big deal to me.... That's my opinion, pls don't let that obligate yours.

Rhino Keeper

Red face

Edit: Just
    Sorry, lol.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonflower77 View Post
    How does one delete Design Home Story, from my iPad? Is it as simple as holding the icon until it jiggles and then clicking the "X" that appears?
    Yes......
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JDFashionEmail View Post
    I don't mind this problem. I'll keep waiting for TeamLava to fix this. I definitely won't delete the game! Too fun!! Lol. I haven't seen this many community managers all working and responding on this 1 problem at a time. Thanks TeamLava for trying your best to fix this
    Working???? I don't see that... After 2 weeks the problem still exist. If you know anything about programming you would know fix this would take a few hrs or so. Especially because they already have the sollution. Every other TL game runs on the same system.

Guys...you need to download all THREE VERSIONS in order for you to have access to your items in storage!

I know it is very inconvenient to keep switching between apps but this is the only way you can access them. And you need to have a lot of PATIENCE because it takes a few minutes before it actually appears in whatever version you are playing.

For example, if you are playing in the Christmas version and you need your purple couches. So you go to the Halloween version, upload it (or put them out) and then go back to the Christmas version and WAIT for them to appear (which takes foreverrrrr). But they do appear after some time.

So TL...when will you fix this please?

Thanks!

And TL...we've gone wayyyyy over in terms of design! Check what I've done (one of many reincarnations as there's hardly anything new lol)...

And this...

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast