Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Design: Missing unlocked items

The Honorable Panda

Home Design: Missing unlocked items

Hey guys, looks like there was some issues overnight when the holiday items were removed.

Since there are tons of threads, I am starting up a new report thread so I can send this over to the community managers to find out if the removed unlocked crops/ trees were removed by design or by accident.

If you are items that you had already unlocked ,please post the name of the item.
    Please note, that this thread is only for members that have lost one of these items.

I want to keep the thread clean and get a list together before the community managers come on, so any posts that are not giving information on the missing items will be removed as off topic.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Like 7 lime green tables, the Black sofa and all of my Christmas things that where already bought the pumpkin rug and other items aww this is really upsetting

The Honorable Panda
    The community managers are checking into this.
    I have also lost a few things.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

This information has been passed to the appropriate parties for further investigation.

Your Holiday items should still be in regular "Home Design Story".

Mine are also missing in the Christmas edition.

Actually, all of my items eventually loaded in.

Is this still an issue for everyone?
    Last edited by CuddlyDragon; 01-08-13 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Edit
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Yes this is still an issue in the regular game. Some of the Christmas goal items: lit trees, fireplace, present pile, have reappeared in storage, but the majority of Christmas and Halloween furniture and decorations are still missing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissyhouse View Post
    Yes this is still an issue in the regular game. Some of the Christmas goal items: lit trees, fireplace, present pile, have reappeared in storage, but the majority of Christmas and Halloween furniture and decorations are still missing.
    Ditto here

Quote Originally Posted by chrissyhouse View Post
    Same here.

I have the regular and Christmas versions of the game but already deleted the Halloween version (too many versions eating up space!).

I've lost ALL of my bought Halloween stuff as well as my Christmas stuff like the lime side tables, trees, present pile and some other things I can't recall off hand.

These are already bought/unlocked with coins and/or gems (i.e. real money).

Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post
    Your Holiday items should still be in regular "Home Design Story".

Mine are also missing in the Christmas edition.

Actually, all of my items eventually loaded in.

Is this still an issue for everyone?
    I checked again, ALL my Halloween AND Christmas things are no longer in my regular version.

In my Christmas version only SOME are still present but the rest of my bought items are missing like the lime side tables, lit trees (which were bought with gems/real money), etc.

I should think that once we have bought these things, especially the ones bought with gems, that we should have these things in our storage like Metro City and Fashion Story!

Okay, new update!

I've deleted and re-installed all 3 versions of the game! Now I have recovered all missing items (I think...).

Now the problem is switching between these 3 versions just to access your seasonal storage! Why is it so complicated when City Metro and Fashion Story can store ALL items in the regular version?

Can't you please do the same thing for Home Design?

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast