View Poll Results: Choose The Recipe That You Most Wanted Be Back.

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Valentine Cookies

67 37.43%
  • Candy Cane

66 36.87%
  • Fortune Cookies

22 12.29%
  • Egg Tarts

24 13.41%
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Missing Unlocked Receipes

I'm missing peking dust - have been for the last week. Although I Do have the red velvet cookies
    Also all the Christmas goodies that were unlocked on the regular ovens have been missing for about a week
    On the candy cane maker I am missing the candy canes, but can still make the cake
    Playing on an android tablet with ICS OS, and using regular BS, not the Christmas edition

Farm Supplier
    My bakery is on an Android phone... I am missing all the same recipes. As for the called-upon constructive criticism: lotusthreads (post#19) stated everything I have felt since the first time I found out holiday content gets removed at all.... that was almost a year and a half ago. What gets deleted and what doesn't never makes any sense, even with whatever warnings we may recieve. Better communication between TL and players would help alleviate frustration in working to master things only to have them (very) abruptly removed.
    (Sorry... I would have quoted that post, but the kindle doesn't exactly allow for a quote that long Haha)

Wait a second, why the HELL would you remove a holiday recipe from the HOLIDAY version of a game? :? Oh, and I can't make Winter Cupcakes.

Rhino Keeper
    I think they should bring back the candy canes because its on a "special" oven and the valentines cookies because Valentine's Day is less than a month away.

Wonder if the mods can let us know if there has been a decision made on the two top recipes in this poll? I still think the Candy Canes (9 hour) recipe should never have been part of this poll and should have been added back into the game because this particluar recipe was on a special appliance and should never have been removed in the first place. The "most wanted" recipe would then be Valentine's Day cookies. Personally, I think we should get both.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by electrikbarbarella View Post
    Wonder if the mods can let us know if there has been a decision made on the two top recipes in this poll? I still think the Candy Canes (9 hour) recipe should never have been part of this poll and should have been added back into the game because this particluar recipe was on a special appliance and should never have been removed in the first place. The "most wanted" recipe would then be Valentine's Day cookies. Personally, I think we should get both.
    Post from Frozenturtle

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    No additional recipes will be returning at this time. The only reason some recipes were added back was because they were required in order to complete Goals.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    So does this mean were no longer getting the candy canes or the valentine cookies?

Rhino Keeper
    Do we get to keep the recipes we mastered? I set me alarm clock over night and woke up multiple times throughout the week just to master the recipes in time (before January 7th). Right now I have all my ovens out baking and I can't check to see if I am missing any recipes, but other people are saying their recipes they mastered are gone so now I am worried. Please reply!

Rhino Keeper
    Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle
    No additional recipes will be returning at this time. The only reason some recipes were added back was because they were required in order to complete Goals.

Then why bother doing polls??????

Aargh! I understand that maybe the items in question needed to be removed to make room for this year's recipes, but sheesh. Like others, i spent time mastering certain things because i did not realize others were about to disappear. Had I known...

That said, I am on an ipad and DID get the notification, however, it would have been nice to have longer than 7 days' notice! If you are mastering a nine or 12 hour recipe, and you cannot have more appliances because you are maxed, and you need other appliances for goals, or maybe you cannot afford to buy more of the necessary appliances, you NEED longer than 7 days to complete everything.

My problem with recipes being taken away before they are mastered is that there is no guarantee that recipe will return for the following holiday. I would be A-OK knowing my candy canes were only 2 batches away from mastery if I knew without a doubt they would return for Christmas 2013. Perhaps other people would be fine with it, too.

Unfortunately, TeamLava has a bad reputation and we know TL will rarely, if ever, come through for players because they have to service too many games and/or they just don't care. Because of TL's poor track record and our consequential lack of trust, TL should have allowed at least until the end of January for everyone to master recipes that were on the way out. A list of recipes and appliances should have been posted in a locked thread (because even with ample warning there would have been complaints) so we could plan and prepare.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast