View Poll Results: Choose The Recipe That You Most Wanted Be Back.

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Valentine Cookies

67 37.43%
  • Candy Cane

66 36.87%
  • Fortune Cookies

22 12.29%
  • Egg Tarts

24 13.41%
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Missing Unlocked Receipes

The Honorable Panda

Bakery: Missing Unlocked Receipes

Hey guys, looks like there was some issues overnight when the holiday items were removed.

Since there are tons of threads, I am starting up a new report thread so I can send this over to the community managers to find out if the removed unlocked receipes were removed by design or by accident.

If you are missing receipes that you had already unlocked , please post
    the platform you play on(apple, android or kindle fire) and the name of the receipe
    you are missing.

Please note, that this thread is only for members that have lost one of these receipes.
    I want to keep the thread clean and get a list together before the community managers come on, so any posts that are not giving information on the missing receipes will be removed as off topic.

Note: I am showing the red velvet cookies on the regular stove under the Christmas bakery game. I am not seeing it under the regular bakery game.

List:
    Android. Candy canes on the candy cane maker. It wasn't a locked recipe but one on a seasonal appliance, which should also stay.

Android 2.3.6. On Bakery Story: Regular, I am missing Red Velvet Cookies, Chocolate Cherry Trifle, PB Chocolate Cake,Holiday Waffles, Heart Toast ,Brawny Muffins ,Well-Done Toast ,Cherry Muffins, and Peppermint Mocha. I have all these recipes on Bakery Story: Christmas.
    All of these recipes except for the Well-Done Toast and the Cherry Muffins, I have mastered.

Last edited by kooky panda; 01-08-13 at 11:50 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Missing red velvet cookies. Can't complete "stormy weather" goal... neecie57... Neecie's Sweets

New Resident
    Playing on both android phone (atrix 3 motorola) and kindle fire

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by neecie57 View Post
    Missing red velvet cookies. Can't complete "stormy weather" goal... neecie57... Neecie's Sweets
    I am showing the red velvet cookies on the regular stove under the Christmas bakery game. I am not seeing it under the regular bakery game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I am playing on Android 2.3.6. On Bakery Story: Regular, I am missing Red Velvet Cookies, Chocolate Cherry Trifle, PB Chocolate Cake,Holiday Waffles, Heart Toast ,Brawny Muffins ,Well-Done Toast ,Cherry Muffins, and Peppermint Mocha. I have all these recipes on Bakery Story: Christmas.

All of these recipes except for the Well-Done Toast and the Cherry Muffins, I have mastered. According to what was posted by FrozenTurtle, if we mastered the holiday items, we would get to keep them when the holiday content was removed.

Thank you for your time.

My bakery's name is Barbaras Sweets.

Also, I am missing, in both Bakery Story: Regular and Bakery Story: Christmas the Candy Cane recipe on the Candy Cane Maker. I still have the Candy Cane Cake in both editions.

Sorry for the second post, but I just remembered this.

Grand Emperor
    Android. Candy canes on the candy cane maker. It wasn't a locked recipe but one on a seasonal appliance, which should also stay.

So far all I see is the red velvet cookie for the kindle fire which does not have the Christmas version. Thanks.

Playing on iPod touch 4th gen - Bakery Story: Christmas 1.6.4
    Missing white spiced coffee recipe. This is the one recipe that I am definitely missing

New Resident
    missing all of those recipes
    and gymnastic cake
    and egg tart. maybe more?

Also, I think marble floor tile is gone too.
    Expanded the floor today and found that out. now I don't know what to do with my flooring... (sob)
    it's not so much a christmas-y item and there's some real money invested in so I hope this can be fixed.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast