Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bergenia flower and Icicle Tree gone?!?

Rhino Keeper
    It is ludicrous these were taken away so soon. They didn't come out til after Christmas.

How come my neighbor has freshly planted bergenia on his farm while I haven't had it in my list for well over 36 hours? It's an 18-hr crop. :-( Plus last time I checked my garden, trumpet lily was a late summer blossom. Does not compute. Neighbor's name: Alfalfa Farmer.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by naturebaby222 View Post
    How come my neighbor has freshly planted bergenia on his farm while I haven't had it in my list for well over 36 hours? It's an 18-hr crop. :-( Plus last time I checked my garden, trumpet lily was a late summer blossom. Does not compute. Neighbor's name: Alfalfa Farmer.
    Flowers never wither.

Fashion Designer
    I noticed the Buttercups were gone too.

Pinkster, whether they wilt or not is moot. These were planted AFTER the crops were supposedly taken from everyone. I saw one with mistletoe that had just started to sprout, and it wilts.
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Fashion Designer
    [QUOTE=nmishii;510402]
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleZ View Post
    They could've had the common decency to at least give us a head's up about exactly which items they were taking. To generalize by saying "holiday" items sure leaves a lot for interpretation.

I know, pinkster. I didn't get the rye either, or like mishi mentioned, when they took the rhubarb on Valentine's. Since when has rhubarb been associated with any holiday??[/QUOTE]

Since last year when TL removed it from the store.
    LOL...thanks for the clarification! :P
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Executive Chef
    I'm at least glad I purchased trees and stored them to avoid all this, but I was no where near mastering all of the crops that they removed. But that's the MO I guess.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12