Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bergenia flower and Icicle Tree gone?!?

Fashion Designer

Thumbs down Bergenia flower and Icicle Tree gone?!?

Seriously?!?? Why were these considered "holiday" items?? Did you take the Bergenia because they're red? The Gladiolus are red, why didn't you take them as well? I can see the Icicle Tree being a seasonal thing, but not strictly a holiday item. For the majority of your players, it's STILL WINTERTIME!! The Icicle Tree and the Elderberry Tree looked really good together, too.

No way could any average player plant and master these in the little amount of time TL gave us. They were released less than 2 weeks ago! I hadn't even started on the Icicle Tree yet because of all the other actual "holiday" trees that had been released (also very late), and now it's gone!

Good grief!! The blatant lack of logic TL continually expresses with their decisions regarding game play is absolutely ludicrous. Guess I should've counted on them pulling something like this, bought up a bunch of trees and put them in storage. I had just reached level 3 on the Bergenia, so guess I won't be mastering them now. Sigh...
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Grand Emperor
    I opened a thread and asked about the Bergenia minutes after I got the popup. Never got an answer from TL. I mastered them on Sunday because earlier this year they removed Rhubarb with the Valentines content.

Might be a good idea to buy and store trees released for or near a holiday if it seems like they might be removed before you're ready to put them on your farm.

Fashion Designer
    This was it for me. As soon as I have some time, I'll be selling everything on my farm, spending my 11 million coins on dog bowls to spell out a very clear "departure" message. Had enough of the stupidity.
    Farm Story 2.0.2

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. Remove ing these items makes no sense. Why not remove some other, more stupid content, like snow cone flowers. The bergenia had such nice color. Hope this weeks updates are outstanding. I think Storm8 is having too much fun in the office and not paying attention to business.

Grand Emperor
    Yes, the bergenia were pretty. I would rather the non-holiday themed fantasy crops/trees/animals be removed over the real holiday-themed ones.

Grand Emperor
    I still can't wrap my head around the rye.

The Honorable Panda
    Please post any unlocked goal crops or trees that are missing here.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ed-crops-trees
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    They could've had the common decency to at least give us a head's up about exactly which items they were taking. To generalize by saying "holiday" items sure leaves a lot for interpretation.

I know, pinkster. I didn't get the rye either, or like mishi mentioned, when they took the rhubarb on Valentine's. Since when has rhubarb been associated with any holiday??
    Farm Story 2.0.2

Grand Emperor
    [QUOTE=DoubleZ;510385]They could've had the common decency to at least give us a head's up about exactly which items they were taking. To generalize by saying "holiday" items sure leaves a lot for interpretation.

I know, pinkster. I didn't get the rye either, or like mishi mentioned, when they took the rhubarb on Valentine's. Since when has rhubarb been associated with any holiday??[/QUOTE]

Since last year when TL removed it from the store.

What was holiday about bergenia? Icicles are winter and when I look outside, we are still in winter . . . Very disappointed. I was trying to master all I could but has no idea what their whims would remove.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast