Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    I think a lot more achievements and 'stories' should be implemented into the game. At the moment, compared to many other games, there's not much driving u forward! It can almost seem tedious! It is a Story game after all. We need something to make it feel a bit more, living. Like we MUST get back to it.

U could new Game Centre achievements, but tie them into the game. So each one we get, we earn 1 gem or something. I'm talking, a nice long list of FUN things to do, with good rewards! (ie not bake 60 times and receive 5,000 coins!)

There's a couple of games I've played recently that, even if u were at the biggest level, would still have something to keep u coming back. The only reason I come back to Bakery is because I've got so much XP, I want to keep it going in case there's a level cap update, and in the hope there's fresh new ideas implemented. :-)

How about a camping theme?
    THe recipes available could be things like s'mores
    The chairs could be logs that are carved into a cozy chair like the executive sofas or something.
    The tables could be triangle like a tent shape
    The furniture could be lanterns and bonfires!

Fashion Designer
    I do think it would be nice to have more badges in the game.

And @ poppet73 I thought when you place a wallpaper you have to tap again to place it? Am I remembering wrong?

New Resident
    Since it is a bakery, how about more scone recipes, maybe energy bars or more cupcake recipes like gumdrop cupcakes, chocolate chunk, or red velvet cupcakes. How about different registers and more deco dealing with menu displays like chalkboard menus or menus u can place on the wall that look like fridge magnets. Also I would love to see more tea recipes like breakfast tea, lady grey, maybe fruit teas like pomegrante or blackberry teas. Hope some of my suggesstiond r good. I have more. Lol

Executive Chef
    i suggest to display how much stock u have, along with coins. especially useful for bakery. but also could use in rs and fs.
    shopkeepers delight)

Fashion Designer
    I've already suggested a six serving display shelf that behaves like a six recipe counter, but ohh wouldn't it be swell to have a shelf like the bread display that had slots for 4-5 recipes. They would have to be smaller than when on the counters, but that would be fun.

Host(ess)
    I'd like to see the toast replaced with a toffeenut bar, crepe, or caramel cake. It would be nice if we had a choice of chocolate candy appliances for Valentine's day 2 weeks BEFORE the holiday.

I'd like to see a "select all" button when sending gifts to neighbors or asking neighbors for items. When you have a lot of neighbors, it takes forever to tap on each individual one.

This is a great suggestion!!!

I have about 300 neighbors and can't say who has been inactive without having to visit each one!

Quote Originally Posted by Worlds2See View Post
    I know that I mentioned this at the end of the last suggestions thread but I'm worried it may go unnoticed. It would be very helpful to be able to sort neighbors by the last time they logged in (or something similar). I find it difficult to tell who is inactive. I would be more inclined to add new neighbors if I could delete inactive ones.

This was my suggestion as well but you beat me to it!

Quote Originally Posted by naviauxc View Post
    I'd like to see a "select all" button when sending gifts to neighbors or asking neighbors for items. When you have a lot of neighbors, it takes forever to tap on each individual one.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast