Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm having issues gathering coal!

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs down I'm having issues gathering coal!

Rock Outcropping, Dark Cave Formation, Small Rock Pile, Iron Rich Rock, and my mines!! I still cannot gather enough coal. I get maybe 10-15 coal a day now. It is really haulting my ability to expand and/or make Lumin Essence. Any tips or tricks or do I have a glitch? I used to have no problem gathering caol, would have 99+ all the time. Help!

I faced similar coal drop rate reduced issue at L26-27, it returns to normal now at L28, but jewel drop rate reduced.

Executive Chef
    Yeah I always have <5 coal on hand at level 26. Need a coal mine resource. I bet if they ever make one it'll cost gems though.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, I hope it does return to normal at L28. I'm pretty bored hacking at rocks to get coal to make Lumin or Wisps. Oh yes, I get to plant and harvest wheat and make flour. No quest for a long time except that food caravan with the fruit requirements which took more wheat. Really getting boring. And those mines are currently useless - 3/4 coals maybe, sometimes nothing but a few coins.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm level 25, almost 26.

Fashion Designer
    I'm at level 28 and still face coal problem. Never destroyed so many rocks like this before

Executive Chef
    I dont think the drop rate is reduced.The thing is when you need some item , it suddenly seems hard to get.
    Btw i could make 4 lanterns per day . But if i try to make more than 4, i'll have the same problem like you.

Executive Chef
    I've always had few coal. I mean, when I was not focusing on expanding and didn't try the third adventure (cause I didn't have it) I never even came close to being maxed out on coal. That how hard it is for me to get coal!

I totally understand what you feel, I spend my day harvesting wheat, making flour (my windmill gave me two flours in three weeks), baking bread, then frying fish for adventures. I am sooooo glad to be done with the pies for the cooking caravan!!! But still, my flour seems to vanish overnight...
    And when I am not harvesting, my energy goes to mining rocks to get enough coal to create the next two earth wisps. This is boring

Btw, I am at level 25, but as I said before, I have always been low on coal. A coal rich rock would be great, imo

Rhino Keeper
    I've always been low in coal too, but that's because I keep crafting Earth Wisps.
    I stopped mining rocks for coal shortly after both my Mines were built. Earth Wisps come from the mines too which helps and saves times crafting.
    Really what you want is Wisps so ask your neighbours and keep collecting from your mines.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, I get wisps from at least 3 ppl a day lol

After reading some of the issues others have, I should be happy all I'm low on is coal!

I have gotten wisp lanterns from the dark cave adventure before! I always look forward to the castle quest & see what goodies I get.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast