Thread: Firework Dragon Timer Question

Rhino Keeper

Firework Dragon Timer Question

I need this answered before timer expires.

• I have 4 hours left on timer.
    • This morning I spawned a 20 hour egg.
    • I play the Android original Dragon Story version of the game

1.) If I spend the gold to speed up breeding, and I get lucky (had 3 magics in a row and 5 total), and it is a Fireworks egg, what happens when timer expires?

2.) If it is a fireworks egg, do I even need to speed it up even if time expires, or will it show up on nest anyway?

3.) If I do speed it up and it goes onto the nest, is it safe (I have read different things, possibly because they play different versions of the game, or maybe something was fixed).

4.) Can you still breed them after the timer expires or is the times just for the quest reward? In other words, is the timer for the quest when the LE dragon will disappear?

As rare as gold is and the fact I have already gotten 5 Magic dragons (using combos other people were successful with), I am hesitant to speed it up. I may go about doing it if it is possible to hatch after egg is on nest and timer expired for Android DS.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-07-13 at 03:24 PM. Reason: removed mod action comment-see forum rules

Banned
    I got this with the zombie dragon. Bred it at the last minute. They removed it when the egg was in the nest, and it hatched normally after 2 days into a zombie dragon.
    Now as far as them removing the LE while your dragons are breeding with a 20 hrs time...I am not sure. Hopefully someone who knows will be able to help.
    I play on Kindle Fire, which is the same as Android.
    For question 4, as long as the dragon is in the market, I think you can breed it. The snowman is still breedable, yet it should have expired several days ago.

Fashion Designer
    1 & 3) if the egg is already in your nest, i think it will be fine.. it'll hatch as per normal.

4) as long as the dragons are in the "dragons" page, you can still breed them. the timer in the quest list is just for the quest.

for question 2.. had this problem with boo dragon during halloween but since that was the only dragon with the combination and time i used, i just waited it out.
    and yes, i got my boo dragon.
    your situation could be a bit different since for both magic/fireworks its both 20 hours.

Executive Chef
    So far, my fireworks in the market is still there, so the timer may be gone, but it appears to still be available.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for response. I decided to save gold due to the high probability it is a "rare" magic dragon. I'll keep keep fingers crossed I didn't just spawn another magic.

Farm Supplier
    i got fireworks dragon accidentaly, from breeding diamond

Rhino Keeper
    Well I couldn't believe my luck, I finally got the fireworks dragon after many attempts. The combo was epic scorpion and epic water (I got the scorpion and evolved while trying for fireworks).

Same situation for me and I was keeping my fingers crossed.Finally got fireworks dragon after so many tries.

My combo was fire epic and mist 9