Thread: FOUR fangbeats in ONE minute

Farm Supplier

FOUR fangbeats in ONE minute

i'm trying to harvest my crops & four fangbeasts appeared within a one minute timespan!! & not all of them gave me back the full amount of energy, so i didn't even get to finish harvesting my crops!!!

this is ridiculous!! TL, either fix how often monsters appear or elevate the energy cap!!!!
    or both, that would be AMAZING.

Executive Chef
    I agree with you, sometimes they can be a pain! As many other players, whenever I do not need monsters (for instance, I am not required by goal to **** any of them and am maxed out on rat tails to prepare Ivy's soicy sauce) I keep one as a pet

The idea is simple: since they appear quite often, especially around crops, resource and royal buildings, before ****ing them I check whether they are actually hiding anything important. If not, then instead of ****ing it, I just leave it there until the time comes when I do need to **** monsters for any of the reasons I stated above.

I have currently one monster. It is covering two willow trees, several walls, one common cow, one old log and one plant in a log, leaving Sir Piggy and all my crops available for collection:

I don't need any of that stuff, so I plan to keep the fangbeast there until a goal requires me to **** a monster (I have 98 rat tails, I am not going to get more of those soon). Now I can collect from my buildings and harvest my crops knowing that noone will come in the middle of it

Executive Chef
    I'm keeping a fangbeast in my kingdom too. I got it when I was chopping a tree and it only covers a small grove of trees and my storage shed, nothing I need to collect from at all! Yay! \O/ And I don't need the trees because my sawmill keeps me maxed out on wood and sap constantly. I think Ivy's Hut still supplies rat tails in case one ever needs them.

Nightclub Owner