Thread: Confirmation for spending gold

New Resident

Confirmation for spending gold

We honestly need some sort of alert or confirmation message before we spend gold. I've looked around this forum and there have been many posts about sizeable amounts of gold accidentally spent by a misplaced touch or lag. In most of these threads a mod simply responded with a suggestion to email support. I am wondering if this issue has ever been directly addressed by TL and if it ever will be.
    I recently experienced this issue where my game lagged and I bought a Mist dragon (a common dragon I could've easily bred myself) with gold painstakingly saved from neighbor's gifts. I feel like this lack of warning is a scam to push people into buying gold with actual currency. I really enjoy playing Dragon story and I don't want to suspect its makers of any bad intent. But suggestions of a confirmation button have been made for months without any update to address them. A response more substantial than "any issues should be directed to support@teamlava.com" would be much appreciated. Thank you.

The Honorable Panda
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request