Thread: Pink dragon breeding

Pink dragon breeding

Why is it when I breed white and pink I get a magic / fire dragon? Shouldn't I get the only option for the white / pink? Right now doing pink and fire and I'm getting an 18hr breed time.

Fashion Designer
    Pink has special breeding rules. Sometimes pink acts like a red/white hybrid.

Thanks

Farm Supplier
    I may be misunderstanding but aren't there only 3 elements present in that combo (and not ones the make magic). Light is one .... pink is one ... if pink splits into red and white (light) you have a second light and a red. How is that giving an 18 hour breed time?

Executive Chef
    According to the calculator, breeding pink (virtue) and fire will not give you anything 18 hrs. Is the pink you are breeding virtue or one of the hybrids. Actually, the calculator is not showing an 18 hr breed time for any pink/pink hybrid and fire combo. Are you sure it is 18 hr?

Rhino Keeper
    I just put an epic red & an epic white on to breed & it gave me a time of 2 days & 30 gold to finish it. Can anyone tell me what dragon I'm going to get?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaCanna View Post
    I just put an epic red & an epic white on to breed & it gave me a time of 2 days & 30 gold to finish it. Can anyone tell me what dragon I'm going to get?
    It must be virtue and it must be 32 hr breeding. There's no dragon with 30 hrs breeding time!

Executive Chef
    *virtue = 33 hrs

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zxJinXxz View Post
    Why is it when I breed white and pink I get a magic / fire dragon? Shouldn't I get the only option for the white / pink? Right now doing pink and fire and I'm getting an 18hr breed time.
    You cant get a magic with that combo and you also cant have anything 18hrs with pink and fire.

Executive Chef
    Maybe you meant 16 hours because tiny dragon Is 16 hours. Check again if you are able to. The only 18 hrs are familiar and trickster.