Thread: Which appliances are holiday ones?

Which appliances are holiday ones?

Which appliances are holiday ones? I wasn't around before August so don't know what may have come out. I already have the shamrock one and the Easter one.

Thanks.
    KadeeDid

Executive Chef
    Shamrock, candy hatchery, world games (I assume those are going), the coffin drink maker, the witch's cauldron, turkey oven, probably the santa oven. People are unsure if the leaf oven counts due to the confusion around seasonal/holiday

Executive Chef
    Isn't the big espresso machine for 70000 also for the world games? it's London tower.
    omg i just converted 10 gems to coins. 2 ovens will return 14 gems anyway omg

Host(ess)
    No the espresso machine is a New York building although I don't remember which one. It was released in May and the World Games oven in July. The Healthy Sweets machine was released at the same time as the World Games Oven though.

Quote Originally Posted by df454 View Post
    No the espresso machine is a New York building although I don't remember which one. It was released in May and the World Games oven in July. The Healthy Sweets machine was released at the same time as the World Games Oven though.
    thanks. I have snatched up all the possible appliances.

Rhino Keeper
    I forgot about the appliances, I was so busy trying to master all the holiday recipe. I have now purchased a couple and will check how many of the games ones I have.