Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Winter Goals 2013 - EXPIRED

Wow, just finished cooking all of that lamb, and no prize? Bummer...

where is the chicken pot pie i cant find it.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by charinasutphin View Post
    where is the chicken pot pie i cant find it.
    Basic oven
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    How are you able to cook pot pies? It's not anywhere in my menu, locked or otherwise.

Host(ess)
    Whyyyy are people still interested in doing this huge coin sink TL is calling a winter goals? Just curious.

New Resident
    The stew is difficult to finish since it takes 2 days to cook...it's taking up all my stoves

Farm Supplier
    So I installed restaurant story valentine's edition to get gems in another game. I was only able to access five ovens at this point. The 'we've got a problem' goal was timed at four days upon installation. 5 ovens at 2 days per stew... I won't finish the goals before it expires. Does this mean there are only 18 hrs to finish the winter goals? Or will I be able to proceed to the next winter goal? I just wanna know if I should focus on the vday stuff instead Bc I'm at such a low level in this game. Thanks for any help!

Executive Chef
    just drop the stew, it has no prize in the end

New Resident
    I've a Problem: goal desappear before the programmed time. I have to cook 15 piping cocoa, the challenge should be end at 9am CET, but at 6am the goal is desappeared.
    I have not even chance to finish using gems.

Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Its my problem too. Still nothing from TL's staff about it . Great , just great
    well at least you weren't working toward your goal, only to have the clock moved up and ***** you out of reward points. I was doing one of the winter goals and had 4 hours left to complete my last item in order to get the reward. But then I had to step away. This was at 10:23; when i came back to the game an hour later at 11:23 the goal and the reward was gone, the countdown clock was gone and I was left to finish out my last dish with no reward. TL has yet to respond to me about it.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast