Thread: Expanding

New Resident

Expanding

I just bought an expansion at a cost of $15,000 and when its hr of construction was up a lake was there. It wasn't there when I bought it. I can't figure out how to get rid of it and can't use any of the land for building. Can anyone help? This suck!!!

You have to fill it in. Just keep adding trees, fences, walls, statues, etc. to it until it fills up. Swing sets work the best. Then you can put buildings on it. It'll never be stable as regular land, though. Once in a while a building will collapse into a sink hole and you'll lose population for how ever many people were inside at the time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 79MattG View Post
    You have to fill it in. Just keep adding trees, fences, walls, statues, etc. to it until it fills up. Swing sets work the best. Then you can put buildings on it. It'll never be stable as regular land, though. Once in a while a building will collapse into a sink hole and you'll lose population for how ever many people were inside at the time.
    HaHaHa. Ignore the above joke. Just click on the lake the same way you remove trees. The lake will be gone and the land is the same as the rest of your city.