Thread: Coal drop rate

Rhino Keeper

Coal drop rate

Is it just my imagination or has the coal drop rate gone down? I used to get it every other time I mined a rock at least, now I'm lucky to get 4 from an outcropping

Farm Supplier
    Yes I have noticed the same and with the iron rich rock for jewels as well.

Executive Chef
    Like with all of these things if your drop rate is down someone else's is up...... The drop rate would be consistent across the board with individuals getting fluctuations.

I think I got some of yours, when I was mining just now I got a patch of getting coal every time

Lol. I'm beginning to think they purposefully lowers the drop rate for whatever you happen to need most at the moment. A few weeks ago, when I really needed jewels, I got them once/twice every 20 hits. Now I have so many I basically have to craft unicorn statues every night! And of course I am now in dire need of coal, like you.

I think it gives me something to do while waiting for that update that shall never come...

Executive Chef
    It went down for me too!! I mined four big rocks today, have two mines and got only 30 coal Yesterday was the same. I gave up on the dark caves, and try to concentrate on expansions.
    Also, since I got the 4th shard, no jewels drop from any rock

Executive Chef
    Haha yup everything in this game is rare to super rare.