Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Losing items after Adventures

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    ok i have been doing the 2nd adventure over and over again too. and today i got 120 coins, 9 energy, and 3 prime cuts. uh... wth??? i feel like my rewards for that adventure have been getting worse and worse by each day. but i never thought it could get that bad!! so i am trying the explore dark caves adventure this time and hoping i get something good to compensate for my 10 earth wisps.
    Interesting. I had the same situation today, 90 or 120 coins (can't remember exactly but very few), 9 energy, 1 royal stone or 1 fancy stone? Yesterday and a few days backwards, I got a lot of stuff--nothing particularly good but the amount is good. Is this a coincidence? Btw, I jumped to level 25 yesterday. Maybe this has something to do with the level? I remember I read somewhere someone was complaining the coal yield was low at level 25 and 26 and becomes good again at level 27.

Rhino Keeper
    ok i have been doing the 2nd adventure over and over again too. and today i got 120 coins, 9 energy, and 3 prime cuts. uh... wth??? i feel like my rewards for that adventure have been getting worse and worse by each day. but i never thought it could get that bad!! so i am trying the explore dark caves adventure this time and hoping i get something good to compensate for my 10 earth wisps.
    I had the same thought when I wasn't getting exciting stuff from the 2nd adventure. But then I was even more disappointed by the stuff I got from 3rd adventure. I have switched between 2nd and 3rd adventures several times until a week ago I convinced myself the 3rd adventure was not worthy (at least for me). Let me know what you get. Maybe I will think about switching again.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gwcastle View Post
    I had the same thought when I wasn't getting exciting stuff from the 2nd adventure. But then I was even more disappointed by the stuff I got from 3rd adventure. I have switched between 2nd and 3rd adventures several times until a week ago I convinced myself the 3rd adventure was not worthy (at least for me). Let me know what you get. Maybe I will think about switching again.
    i will definitely let you know what i get. i've only done the 3rd adventure a few times. the first time i got the dark cave formation. the 2nd time (i waited for the quest to do it to find mithril) i got mitrhil. and then the times after that, nothing great in particular. i've been hoping for a royal cow or black sheep or apple tree. but never got any of those, so i just caved in a long time ago and bought the apple tree so i could unlock sir pigglesworth.

also when i first started doing the 2nd adventure i was getting pretty good prizes like lemon trees and a white sheep and a couple statues in addition to a lot of those random materials. but it's been really bad for weeks. i think the best thing i've gotten in awhile was a 3rd beast statue which i don't really care for at this point.

Rhino Keeper
    i will definitely let you know what i get. i've only done the 3rd adventure a few times. the first time i got the dark cave formation. the 2nd time (i waited for the quest to do it to find mithril) i got mitrhil. and then the times after that, nothing great in particular. i've been hoping for a royal cow or black sheep or apple tree. but never got any of those, so i just caved in a long time ago and bought the apple tree so i could unlock sir pigglesworth.

also when i first started doing the 2nd adventure i was getting pretty good prizes like lemon trees and a white sheep and a couple statues in addition to a lot of those random materials. but it's been really bad for weeks. i think the best thing i've gotten in awhile was a 3rd beast statue which i don't really care for at this point.
    You are very lucky already. I never got tress, statues or animals (except 1 albino pig) from any adventures. But anyway I figured out ways to buy or craft them by myself. As you said, I don't really care what the adventures would give me now since I don't particularly need anything at this stage.

The Honorable Panda
    I have not gotten anything good for a while and today I got the royal pig from the second adventure.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    I've been on a lucky streak with the 3rd and 2nd adventure. 2 unicorn statutes, 1 beast statute, 1 lemon tree, 1 royal pig, 1 pig and one nothing special. Prior to that my luck had been very ordinary. So I say keep going as you never know.

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy I lost my royal cow.....

This morning, after collect from castle, yeah a nice box, opened it, it's a royal cow!!!

While I try to place it and move out of the castle, it started to syncing... The little horse was running in middle of screen.., and when it disappeared, I can't see the cow any more only icons of moving and cancel and couldn't move anything... Then it just gone!!

I checked in storage, none. Delete game and reinstall , none there...

I then realised I lost everything from the adventure.. Including enchanted block and gem..and lot... Then I found there are two spicy feast in my storage...

Anybody had this before??? I want my royal cow back!!!!

Nightclub Owner
    I'm sorry for your experience. It sounds like a synch issue. The only thing I can suggest is that you try emailing support@teamlava.com with your ID, game and issue.

I had the exact same thing this morning. Everything i got from adventure was gone. A black cow, 2 gems, a lot of coins, 18 energy, a block.
    I will not email teamlava about this, i accept that i lost all of those nice things from adventure. Insteat, give me some information about a new update! That would really make me happy.

Farm Supplier
    Phew, I am not the only one! Never happened before. Sad at loosing the energy and stuff but lucky no special items. So sorry you lost your cow.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast