Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Losing items after Adventures

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rengirl1978 View Post
    I love doing the Explore Dark Caves! I have gotten so much good stuff: Royal Cow, Royal Pig, Black Cow, Black Sheep, Lemon Tree, Dark Cave Formation, not sure what else, but it's enough for me to concentrate on filling up on Spicy Feasts & Lumin Esscence!
    Wow, that's really impressive. How many adventures have you done to get so many good stuff? I have tried ~10 dark cave adventures and don't have good luck so far.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gwcastle View Post
    Wow, that's really impressive. How many adventures have you done to get so many good stuff? I have tried ~10 dark cave adventures and don't have good luck so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    I've been doing the middle adventure(forgot what it's called),it's been quite generous with animals ,but still no lemon tree or royal animals,but caves was too stingy for me to use up wisps for it
    It's roaming bandit. This is the one I am doing most often right now, since it's not that expensive and it gives mediocre stuff. My fort gives a sword every 3 or 4 collections and I don't want my magic forge sitting there and doing nothing. So sending the knight out is a good way to use these resources. Maybe I should think about building more windmill. They look pretty and my wool stock has been full for quite a while.

New Resident

I haven't gotten half the stuff others have

Quote Originally Posted by gwcastle View Post
    It's roaming bandit. This is the one I am doing most often right now, since it's not that expensive and it gives mediocre stuff. My fort gives a sword every 3 or 4 collections and I don't want my magic forge sitting there and doing nothing. So sending the knight out is a good way to use these resources. Maybe I should think about building more windmill. They look pretty and my wool stock has been full for quite a while.
    I am at level 23, I have not gotten a apple tree, so no golden apple, no mr. pigglesworth (only 2 orange trees, I made the cobbler long ago). I have not received a market request since the Fish request about 2.5 weeks ago. I send knights on adventures every day, usually the 2nd adventure, sometimes the 3rd that requires wisps. I have never received an animal from these, or the dark cave formation, I have never received the cooking caravan request. What is going on? Why are most other people getting all these cool things and I'm getting nothing? I have 4 pending goals that I haven't satisfied yet - steaks, truffles, builder's caravan (maybe the cooking caravan will come after?) and mr. pigglesworth. Why are my quests not giving me animals or the apple tree
    The troll's cave gives me nothing but money. I've collected about 5 times already. The first time it gave me a ruby and only coins since then. Why is there such a difference between players?
    Last edited by maguar; 01-05-13 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate words

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lyolka View Post
    I am at level 23, I have not gotten a apple tree, so no golden apple, no mr. pigglesworth (only 2 orange trees, I made the cobbler long ago). I have not received a market request since the Fish request about 2.5 weeks ago. I send knights on adventures every day, usually the 2nd adventure, sometimes the 3rd that requires wisps. I have never received an animal from these, or the dark cave formation, I have never received the cooking caravan request. What is going on? Why are most other people getting all these cool things and I'm getting nothing? I have 4 pending goals that I haven't satisfied yet - steaks, truffles, builder's caravan (maybe the cooking caravan will come after?) and mr. pigglesworth. Why are my quests not giving me animals or the apple tree
    The troll's cave gives me nothing but money. I've collected about 5 times already. The first time it gave me a ruby and only coins since then. Why is there such a difference between players?
    Golden apple also drops from the magic garden so you can still get sir pigglesworth.

Fish is the last of the market quests. We might get more with the next update.

Animals and trees are rare rewards. TL is being nice and giving us a chance of getting free gem items. They wouldn't make the rate too high.

Cooking caravan comes after you have done the apple pie, lemonade, orange cobbler and balanced breakfast quests.

Troll pit only gives coins.

Just remember that as items have certain percentages of dropping you want get them every time. As there's a percentage it means that there may be some players with certain things and not others. Keep trying and you'll eventually get some good stuff.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    I'm trying to upgrade all my buildings, especially town buildings into windmills. Coins seem to have no value in later stage of the game when you run out of things to buy. Instead of having coin-generating buildings, I like having windmills that drops flour one out of 5 times. So let's say I have to collect 5 times to get 1 flour, it's still only 5 energies for one bag of flour, as opposed to 6 energies plus holding up my kitchen.

I find jewel drop rate decreases as I level up so building windmill will take forever. I still do adventures, I try not to get worked up over the chance of getting black box special items, but I enjoy getting royal beams etc which contributes to my building upgrades. Obviously nice to get the dark rock formation as well as it drops jewels by the metric ton.
    How do you upgrade buildings? I'm on level 25, i'm done with all the quests but i don't have any upgrading feature plus i never got any flour from the windmill which i have since "forever" now (((

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by david0207 View Post
    How do you upgrade buildings? I'm on level 25, i'm done with all the quests but i don't have any upgrading feature plus i never got any flour from the windmill which i have since "forever" now (((
    I get few flour from the windmill, definetely not 1/4 drop for me

Therer is no upgrade option, what tigger is doing is building new items to replace the one he already has.

Fashion Designer
    I do the middle adventure too every day. I've no goals left so am just making hearty meals and swords, and stock piling wisp lanterns for when they give us somewhere to expand to. I'm all expanded out now. And I've not much room left for new buildings so not building anything!

Rhino Keeper
    I am doing the second adventure now. It seems the yield is pretty good (maybe my expectation is low now). I got fancy blocks, royal beams, super glue/simple glue, glimmer potion (?), gems (2-5 each time), and a log of energy. I even got full energy twice. Not bad at all.

For one thing,doing the adventure can get you some crafting materials which will release some burden from your workshops.

Fashion Designer
    ok i have been doing the 2nd adventure over and over again too. and today i got 120 coins, 9 energy, and 3 prime cuts. uh... wth??? i feel like my rewards for that adventure have been getting worse and worse by each day. but i never thought it could get that bad!! so i am trying the explore dark caves adventure this time and hoping i get something good to compensate for my 10 earth wisps.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast