Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Losing items after Adventures

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aimeeq View Post
    I just got an email that without a list of everything I lost they "can't investigate further". Roflmao! It goes by so fast! I don't care about anything but the stuff I listed!
    Too funny, how about the cost if the Adventure returned?

The glitch happened to me again with a twist this time; after collecting and the items (what ever they were) vanished, the game took a dump and I rebooted the game and was able to instantly recollect from the castle. Different items produced, but at least I didn't get hosed this time.

Now as soon as the items appear, I tap them to bring them into inventory.

Just got an email from teamlava. The bug should now be fixed. They advised me to reinstall my game, so i did. And guess what? Found the lost items in my inventory. Thanks Teamlava!

I lost a Royal Cow after an adventure quest (placed it on a spare spot and then it disappeared a few minutes later) but within 3-4 days upon reporting it to TeamLava, they promptly fixed the bug. All I then had to do was uninstall the game, reboot my ipad, reinstall the game and my missing reward was found in my inventory. I am happy with their speedy response.

I tried deleting and reloading. No luck, and I just keep getting the same request for more info. I provided all this info in my original request, but I sent it again.

If this is a known issue, why am I getting the runaround? I really just want my orange tree back. That's all.

New Resident
    I don't know if this is the same issue, but I just lost the "Hearty feast" I had for the roaming bandits adventure... The keep is not doing any adventure atm, and I do still have the swords, but the Hearty feast is gone ://

I guess I have to send a mail to support, right?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by onyxplay View Post
    I don't know if this is the same issue, but I just lost the "Hearty feast" I had for the roaming bandits adventure... The keep is not doing any adventure atm, and I do still have the swords, but the Hearty feast is gone ://

I just lost my hearty feast too.

Fashion Designer
    I lost two wisps lantern and a luminal essens today, do i have to send an email or just reinstall my game? It bugs me cause it took a long time to first get the coal to make 11 earth wisp thats needed to make the essence and lanterns

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by onyxplay View Post

Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    I just lost my hearty feast too.
    This is a new issue. There was a fix. Try restarting your device.
    If you are still losing items, send an email to support@teamlava.com

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...93-Buggy-today

Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    I lost two wisps lantern and a luminal essens today, do i have to send an email or just reinstall my game? It bugs me cause it took a long time to first get the coal to make 11 earth wisp thats needed to make the essence and lanterns
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011