Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Losing items after Adventures

Rhino Keeper

Losing items after Adventures

I am at level 24 now. I have already finished most goals except the cooking caravan (very close to be done). I have got 1 apple tree, 2 orange tree, 1 lemon tree for fruits, Mr. Piggysmith, a white gem pig and a black pig for bacon and truffle, a black gem sheep for steak. I have finished all buildings but still in the process of expanding to all possible lands (4 left). Currently I am debating if I should keep doing adventures. I never had good luck with the adventures. The best thing I got was the cheapest gem pig and two dark cave formation. I never got any trees or more expensive gem animals. It took a lot of money, material and time to do adventure everyday, especially the dark cave one. But the yield isn't very useful at my current stage. Just wonder what other people do after finishing all goals.

EDIT(KP)-Update: 1-12-13-
    They are currently looking into the issue and are getting information from members games.
    Please send an email to support@teamlava.com.

Provide support your ID, game, what adventure and what occurred when you collected.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-12-13 at 10:00 AM. Reason: edit with update

Rhino Keeper
    I'm trying to upgrade all my buildings, especially town buildings into windmills. Coins seem to have no value in later stage of the game when you run out of things to buy. Instead of having coin-generating buildings, I like having windmills that drops flour one out of 5 times. So let's say I have to collect 5 times to get 1 flour, it's still only 5 energies for one bag of flour, as opposed to 6 energies plus holding up my kitchen.

I find jewel drop rate decreases as I level up so building windmill will take forever. I still do adventures, I try not to get worked up over the chance of getting black box special items, but I enjoy getting royal beams etc which contributes to my building upgrades. Obviously nice to get the dark rock formation as well as it drops jewels by the metric ton.

Rhino Keeper
    The dark cave formation is another thing that I was expecting more. I read threads saying it drops a lot jewels. So I truly was expecting tons of jewels. But mine only dropped 8 jewels after 10 outcropping. It's a bit disappointing. I can get 4-5 jewels out of normal stones, but of course it takes 20 energy. Am I too greedy?

Farm Supplier
    I'm in the same boat, and have been focusing on getting my last 6 expansions done. I love the idea of having a windmill farm with tons of them (okay, maybe 4 or 5 would be nice). Starting on my second one now, only need 2 royal blocks!!

Executive Chef
    I'm level 27 and haven't gotten anything truly useful to me from adventures. The only goals I have left right now are building excalibam (waiting on the rare stone) and some goals to make lemonade/cobbler/pie (I rely on Sir Pig for those items, since I'm still on the fence about buying fruit trees/hoping I'll get one out of an adventure). I definitely don't do adventures on a regular basis and not feeling very rewarded for the times I have doesn't motivate me to. Getting fancy beams and petals at level 27 doesnt give me much hope, haha.

I have gotten 1 royal pig, 1 beast statue and 1 dark cave. I send on adventures everyday, and would love a tree. But there's always a chance and it gives me a reason to cook, craft, use up my resources.

Rhino Keeper
    I love doing the Explore Dark Caves! I have gotten so much good stuff: Royal Cow, Royal Pig, Black Cow, Black Sheep, Lemon Tree, Dark Cave Formation, not sure what else, but it's enough for me to concentrate on filling up on Spicy Feasts & Lumin Esscence!

Executive Chef
    I've been doing the middle adventure(forgot what it's called),it's been quite generous with animals ,but still no lemon tree or royal animals,but caves was too stingy for me to use up wisps for it

Fashion Designer
    I like that you do not know what will come from a adventure! So I keep sending my knights!

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, that's really impressive. How many adventures have you done to get so many good stuff? I have tried ~10 dark cave adventures and don't have good luck so far.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast