Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tree storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    Just... don't collect? The space issue I agree with, but I don't collect from anything I don't need... and it's always still sitting there ready when I do need it. I figured everybody did it that way... *confused*
    Lot of players have their little kids "help them out" occasionally. Kids won't neglect fruit trees that say "give me water."

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    At this stage as far as storage is concerned a tree is a tree. I know that this has already been passed on.
    Thank you for passing it on! But what I don't understand is that it's not really a tree. It's a piece of computer coding. Why can't it be re-coded?
    { not a computer programmer}

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Thank you for passing it on! But what I don't understand is that it's not really a tree. It's a piece of computer coding. Why can't it be re-coded?
    { not a computer programmer}
    Probably a matter of priorities, fixing real bugs and adding features. Still, it seems like something that should take all of 5 minutes to fix in someone's free time. (I'm a programmer...)

Fruit trees actually CAN be stored, if you get them via a quest, you can store them instead of placing them. I've got two Lemon trees in storage still from quests that I didn't need to place.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    Probably a matter of priorities, fixing real bugs and adding features. Still, it seems like something that should take all of 5 minutes to fix in someone's free time. (I'm a programmer...)

Fruit trees actually CAN be stored, if you get them via a quest, you can store them instead of placing them. I've got two Lemon trees in storage still from quests that I didn't need to place.
    Only if you store them right out of the adventure. I placed mine when I got them, and I can't store them now.

Fashion Designer
    Exactly, once placed, you can't store them. Must damage their roots or something.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12