Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Winter Goals 2013

So is there nothing special we get out of completing Le Final Round? Or does no one know?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lokifox212 View Post
    So is there nothing special we get out of completing Le Final Round? Or does no one know?
    You get 5,400 coins and 200xp
    Nothing special
    Can't wait till 2 days pass so I get the goal out of my list... Since I didn't want to complete it

Executive Chef
    nothing, u just got halfway of knocking the gems out of the winter oven))

New Resident
    Just found this forum...lots of great info...who knew brownies were so hated lol. Anyway, been playing for a week, feels like non stop. Have had made many bad choices with little info to go on. That leads me to my problem, the Winter Oven goal...bought 4 ovens and was waiting for further instruction to request parts...didn't know about the manage box until late last night. Now I have received my max parts, not enough to build and goal ends today. Does that mean I can not go on to finish the rest of the goals. Second question...whether I finish the winter goals or not, how do the Valentine Goals start? Thanks so much for all the useful advice... wish I would have read this FIRST lol.

Executive Chef
    there are no 'rest of the goals' connected to this one. u don't lose anything as u already have the oven.

Fashion Designer
    yesss I finally finished all the goals here with only 2 running ovens running 3/4 of the time

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425