Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Winter Goals 2013

Fashion Designer
    I'm saving up for valentine update, so I decided to go with only 2 winter oven. Since it will take more than a week to complete 50 winter oven and 60 frosty? cookies , what will I get after I complete the goals? Is it worth?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    I'm saving up for valentine update, so I decided to go with only 2 winter oven. Since it will take more than a week to complete 50 winter oven and 60 frosty? cookies , what will I get after I complete the goals? Is it worth?
    Just coins and XPs. No decorations, no gems.

I master all the recipes anyway so it was no big deal to me.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you all for posting the end prize of these goals. Nothing...hmmm. I was worried because I'm going on vacation and probably not be able to finish in time. Now I won't worry. Phew.

Rhino Keeper
    Why is it that none of these goals are beneficial to playing the game. At least with the Christmas goals we got the rainders and Christmas lodge :/

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    So we dont even get any prizes for doing these goals?!?!?!?!!? Just losing more coins from baking for a measly coin reward at the end?

I am done doing these goals unless it's clear there is a prize at the end. Total waste of time and money. TL must think we are all so stinking coin rich because it's soooo cheap to bake recipes *snort*.
    Wait, wait ... am I understanding this correctly?? I paid 30,000 for a Winter Oven that was goal locked, finished the goal and there's no oven to be had, because it remains goal locked??? Is this what's happening???

Executive Chef
    if you have the oven then it's unlocked...after that there are more goals but they give only coins and xp

Executive Chef
    I completed the goal ... 30,000 coins for snow tires for whats-his-name, and received the help that was part of the goal. I'm looking at the oven right now and it's still goal locked. I stored one of my ovens, so there's room, but the oven is locked. There was no other goal, except the 2-part goal for the Winter Oven.

Fashion Designer
    If I've unlocked the oven, will I have a chance to buy more later after Valentines day? Or will they go away with the goals? I know no one has a definite answer, but maybe a veteran player may enlighten me to what has happened in the past?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    I completed the goal ... 30,000 coins for snow tires for whats-his-name, and received the help that was part of the goal. I'm looking at the oven right now and it's still goal locked. I stored one of my ovens, so there's room, but the oven is locked. There was no other goal, except the 2-part goal for the Winter Oven.
    Have you completed step 8?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pattypopo View Post
    Have you completed step 8?
    Step 8??