Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: wall limit

Rhino Keeper
    Agreed, please TL increase the wall limit!

They should let us buy UNLIMITED WALL. It is so annoy you want to used a lot of WALL to decorated your Kingdom but you can't. only limits at 99 when our Kingdom are so big.

Farm Supplier
    I want some more too! I want everything to be inside my walls, not like Thomas who has to live outside... :/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thekaygirl View Post
    The current cap on the number of walls a kingdom can have is much too low. Even before the update I already could not decorate my kingdom the way I wanted to because I had reached my limit with walls. Now I'm forced to sell the ones I had in order to complete quests for the new update. This is ridiculous; the cap has got to be increased.
    Agree, absolutely. Or if they worry about adding royal points, then allow us to get the wall without adding royal points.
    But not allowing adding is ridiculous, it's a decoration item, is it not?

I also agree. Please remove the cap on walls.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland121 View Post
    I also agree. Please remove the cap on walls.
    Absolutely agree. There should be enough wall to go around the perimeter of the kingdom. I so badly want a hedge that will go all the way around I can't stand it!

Rhino Keeper

Please let us have more walls!

With all the expansions released lately, our Kingdoms have grown quite a bit bigger than they used to be. And the wall amount hasn't been increasing to go along with it! We need more walls to be able to encase our entire kingdom!

Rhino Keeper
    Up this. Now we have pink walls. If we have enough storage we could change wall to pink/blue freely.

Farm Supplier
    Please increase wall limit!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree too.. There r going to b more expantion later on and one needs to b decorative.. Whts wrong with that?? So plz remove the wall limit as soon as possible and make it unlimited.. N as far as concerned with the increase of the royal points it happening whenever we increase the level of the royal buildings..
    Thanx...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast