Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Offended by bossy message!!!

Host(ess)

Offended by bossy message!!!

Am I the only person offended by someone telling me to leave a message when I leave tips? Instead of thanking me for leaving tips someone leaves a message that next time I need to leave a message on their wall..... REALLY?!?! Because there will not be a next time.....

Host(ess)
    It's not offending, I think.

For me, I did it too. By leaving a message, I will know tht you have visited my bakery and has tipped and I will then go to your bakery to tip you too. If you don't leave a message, I wont be able to know tht u have visited, since the news feed only show the recent ones who tipped.

Banned
    A few of my neighbors leave this message on my wall. I don't get offended. They are saying to let them know, so they can tip back. Since some people expect neighbors to know when they stop by. I have over two hundred, I wouldn't know if half of the, came by otherwise.

Now what's rude is when people tip and tell you to Tip Back. It can be taken as offensive. I did before a neighbor clarified she wrote that to everyone. I was hot too, referring to myself in third person and errythang!

Host(ess)
    If I tip and don't leave a message on your wall then I am not expecting a tip back. I am only trying to tip as many as I can to keep my rating up. I don't understand why it would bother someone that I did not leave a message on their wall...

Executive Chef
    Some people get really into tipping in this game. I've never understood why. It takes the most time and gives the least profit.

We all have particular ways we enjoy to play. It's great when you have like-minded neighbors. But I think when you try to tell your neighbors they should play the way you do... then your running the risk of offending people.

If you have a neighbor who doesn't play like you, and it's bothering you ... Just delete them . They probably won't even notice. So if the OP's neighbor didn't like that she didn't write on her wall, she should have deleted her.

We all have the right to chose who we want as neighbors but we don't have the right to tell other people how to play. Writing on walls is VERY time consuming, some people have 100 or 200 neighbors, that could take hours. No one has the right to tell you that your required to spend hours every day doing a BORING task that gives you VERY few fake coins in a silly game.

Sorry if I got a little sassy, I just don't get why people tip. And all the rules ... It's kinda funny to me .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by babylovesify View Post
    It's not offending, I think.

For me, I did it too. By leaving a message, I will know tht you have visited my bakery and has tipped and I will then go to your bakery to tip you too. If you don't leave a message, I wont be able to know tht u have visited, since the news feed only show the recent ones who tipped.
    It can be offending to some people.

Rhino Keeper
    It depends on how the neighbor said it. If they were like, "Hey, leave me a message when you tips so I know to tip you back" I wouldn't be offended. If they were demanding like, "You have to leave a message when you tip or I'm not tipping you back and will delete you for not playing." then I'd be offended. I've had some people say things to that affect in pretty much all the games and it is kinda rude I think.

I have a message on my wall saying tip and gift every day and dont always have time to write on walls, it is time consuming writing on every wall, like other people said its a game! And you should be able to tip and gift however you want. I must admit if I got a message like this, it would be BYEBYE neighbour!!

Executive Chef
    I think people tip so their neighbors know they are active. Also, there's people who delete neighbors that have zero stars.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    I think people tip so their neighbors know they are active. Also, there's people who delete neighbors that have zero stars.
    I agree with this. I don't leave a message on their wall, because I don't care if they tip me back, it's nice, but I'm not expecting them to do it. I also delete people with zero stars or if they have rotten food. I have too many friends as is, so that's how I "clean them out".

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast