Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spokes and beams

Fashion Designer
    ^^^ All you can do is build to get rid of it - which is what I'm doing now...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WendingWanderer View Post
    OK, having bought 5 items to get the 2 that I needed. (I eventually did what I should have done from the start and looked at each week's update until I found the right one)

Gourd Fountain - Tiles and Haunted Filter
    Harvest Feast - Wooden Boards and Spokes (one of the ones I needed)
    Pumpkin Coach - Ghost Gear and Work Gloves
    Haunted Barn - Wooden boards, Roof Shingles, Work Gloves, Wiring
    Autumn Tractor - Beams and wiring

Don't ask why a tractor needs beams, or why a harvest feast (a tree with bushels of fruit under it) needs spokes.
    You are also building some of the carnival items - can you pls tell me what were the parts? Thanks a million.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WendingWanderer View Post
    OK, having bought 5 items to get the 2 that I needed. (I eventually did what I should have done from the start and looked at each week's update until I found the right one)

Gourd Fountain - Tiles and Haunted Filter
    Harvest Feast - Wooden Boards and Spokes (one of the ones I needed)
    Pumpkin Coach - Ghost Gear and Work Gloves
    Haunted Barn - Wooden boards, Roof Shingles, Work Gloves, Wiring
    Autumn Tractor - Beams and wiring

Don't ask why a tractor needs beams, or why a harvest feast (a tree with bushels of fruit under it) needs spokes.
    Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    You are also building some of the carnival items - can you pls tell me what were the parts? Thanks a million.
    Ah, figured it out - would need to build a clown game - 'cause I have 1 purple paint and 1 spring....but I think I'll just be stuck with the items and won't build it - don't like that thing.

Do you think the Autumn Tractor will go too? It is only seasonal, not holiday.

Fashion Designer
    I've no idea what they'll do with the autumn tractor. Keep it, I hope. I have one, but it would be nice if people who join later can get some sort of tractor without gems - even if it has a funny paint job for a tractor.

I'd build the clown game and bury it in inventory, just so I only have one useless item in inventory instead of two.

But that's just me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12