Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove 2012 Holiday Content

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    All of the holiday items will be removed from the Market, not just the Winter ones. Definitely make the most of it while you can. We have to clear out old items to make room for the new ones in the coming year.
    Why is it SO difficult to tell us WHICH recipes YOU consider "holiday" or not?? Why is that so hard to do? Why can nobody answer the TONS of questions about that? People are panicked and confused because nobody knows WHICH ones you will remove! People have widely different opinions as to what is "holiday" or not. Plus some recipes that could be considered "holiday" have been in the game since the beginning or just for a very long time, so nobody knows WHICH will be removed, it's very, very UNCLEAR and confusing!! Especially with only a few days notice! WHY is that such a difficult question? PLEASE just help us with the recipes!!

It would be SO much easier, clearer, much more player-friendly AND much, much more professional if you made a recipe list. OR even better, since thousands of players don't come on to the forums, tell us IN the recipe books, put a little STAR or CHECK-MARK or something on each recipe that will be removed, that is considered holiday TO YOU, BUT give us 30 DAYS NOTICE from when those marks show up! Kind of like your little "New" bubble on items, just put a little mark on each recipe that will be removed. And give us more than a few days time to master them. Many players only have a handful of appliances, how can they master long recipes in a couple days? Especially since you gave us new goals at the SAME TIME?!?! How can ppl do both the goals AND master holiday recipes?? Not possible!!

Deco type items are MUCH easier to determine... recipes are NOT, because not all the recipes you remove appear to be holiday related. So please just tell us WHICH ones you plan to remove, and give us PROPER time to master them. It's great that you want to add new stuff and we even understand the need to 'make room'... but I doubt you are adding THAT much new stuff next week... so give us a little more time AND a proper list of recipes! Go ahead and remove the deco stuff on the 7th, most people get that... but give us more time on recipes PLEASE and help people know WHICH to cook!!

Thanks for your post, jessenv1313! You saved me a lot of typing, because I wanted to say the exact same thing
    It's just ridiculous that TeamLava can't answer any of the questions in any of the games and give us a list.

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    All of the holiday items will be removed from the Market, not just the Winter ones. Definitely make the most of it while you can. We have to clear out old items to make room for the new ones in the coming year.
    What about recipes? frantically trying to guess which might possibly be considered to be holiday so I can master them. Much confusion and conflicting opinions.

Thanks,
    KadeeDid

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    What about recipes? frantically trying to guess which might possibly be considered to be holiday so I can master them. Much confusion and conflicting opinions.

Thanks,
    KadeeDid
    The question I asked was basically what counts as seasonal and what counts as holiday recipes. The pop-up says holiday but with staff members throwing around the words seasonal and holiday we're all confused. I'm sorry PR but you didn't answer my question at all

Farm Supplier
    What jessenvee1313 said x100. I would like to know which recipes the devs consider "Holiday" because there are quite a few recipes like Valentine Cookies and Gingerbread Cookies that have been around a long time and seem to be treated as a "regular" recipe. If Instant Pudding and Holiday Waffles are Holiday recipes going away then how about PB Chocolate Cake, Brawny Muffins and Cherry Muffins? Considering in Farm Story that Rhubarb was surprisingly "holiday", I can only guess what the devs consider "Holiday". I'd like the devs to clarify which recipes are limited so as a player I know what I want to prioritize doing in game within a limited time frame.

Executive Chef
    What content from world games is going?? Ive been asking but got no answer.

Rhino Keeper
    With the weekend upon us... I doubt we will get any answers. I'm working on what I think is holiday and if something like seashell cupcakes or PB Chocolate Cake is pulled before I'm done well then I learned a lesson. When a new recipe come out on a regular appliance.... Hurry up and master it. I can always cook on new appliances that I purchase any time.

Rhino Keeper
    I think jessenv1313 suggestion is pretty good. Why not to mark the "temporary" recipes (holiday/seasonal whatever is the name) with a flag? or with a nice icon that shows they are temporary, maybe a little clock or so...
    Or the opposite, if it's easier, mark the permanent ones and leave the seasonal blank so we know what to do. Dear TL, a little icon can save a lot of "panicking" in your customers!!!

Farm Supplier
    Interesting, i had force close my BS and RS, restarted my device, and never receive a popup about the holiday items removal.
    So, if i never access the forum, i will not get the removal notice??? And let things just disappear suddenly?
    I play almost all story games, and seriously, i did not have time to master all receipes and catalogues, well, whatever!!! I will just forget it...

New designs coming out are getting pretty ugly as compared to what you offered for last year. The thanksgiving stuff, Pilgrim counters are downright ugly. Dont know who you have designing these new items now but they are not nearly as nice or cute as the Gingerbread and Peppermint tables and Gingerbread Box Items from last Christmas. You should definitely keep these two collections around forever. The only new tables and chairs I like from this year collection is Snowglobe.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast