Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove 2012 Holiday Content

Host(ess)

Remove 2012 Holiday Content

could anyone please give me details what's included in content that will be removed on Jan 7th? appliances, decorations, recipes, boxes all of them? thank you in advance (^_^)

Farm Supplier
    Yes I'd like to know also. What from what game is being removed..
    I sure hope they don't take away the clothes in Fashion story because I haven't been able to max them out.

Rhino Keeper

Taking away holiday stuff

There's an announcement that team lava will remove all 2012 holiday content by Jan 7th, so check it out while you can. Does that mean if we have holiday content in storage we'll lose what we already purchased? I don't want to display my Halloween and Christmas stuff all year long. Is this TLs way of making us pay for it all again next yesr? If so, it's time to throw in the towel.

Rhino Keeper
    Where is the announcement? I haven't received any notice.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShelesSweets View Post
    There's an announcement that team lava will remove all 2012 holiday content by Jan 7th, so check it out while you can. Does that mean if we have holiday content in storage we'll lose what we already purchased? I don't want to display my Halloween and Christmas stuff all year long. Is this TLs way of making us pay for it all again next yesr? If so, it's time to throw in the towel.
    You won't loose what you have in storage... But you can't buy anymore....or cook the recipes only the ones in the special appliances

Rhino Keeper
    A list of recipes going away would be helpful. It's hard to keep track of all of them. I think for the Drink Mixer it was just Peppermint Mocha. I'm not sure about all the "holiday" recipes for the ovens though. I think it's:
    -Instant Pudding
    -PB Chocolate Cake
    -Holiday Waffles
    -Heart Toast
    -Brawny Muffins
    -Well Done Toast
    -Cherry Muffins

Did I miss anything on either appliance?

Farm Supplier
    The pop up said something to the effect of "all of 2012." I'm thinking they're also going to be removing items/ recipes from World Games, Halloween, Thanksgiving/ Autumn and such. It would be nice if they posted a list on the forum but I really do appreciate that they are giving notice.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerdawg View Post
    The pop up said something to the effect of "all of 2012." I'm thinking they're also going to be removing items/ recipes from World Games, Halloween, Thanksgiving/ Autumn and such. It would be nice if they posted a list on the forum but I really do appreciate that they are giving notice.
    World games is not a holiday though? Fall I would think only thanksgiving stuff

Can I still cook the recipes from candy cane maker, marzipan, winter wonder oven and snata's oven? I have already puchased 3 of each of them.

Autumn cake?

Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post
    A list of recipes going away would be helpful. It's hard to keep track of all of them. I think for the Drink Mixer it was just Peppermint Mocha. I'm not sure about all the "holiday" recipes for the ovens though. I think it's:
    -Instant Pudding
    -PB Chocolate Cake
    -Holiday Waffles
    -Heart Toast
    -Brawny Muffins
    -Well Done Toast
    -Cherry Muffins

Did I miss anything on either appliance?

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast