Thread: Holiday Content From 2012 Will Be Removed

Exclamation Holiday Content From 2012 Will Be Removed

All The Holiday Things For 2012 Will Be Removed,
    Keep On Saving I'm Sure I Miss Those Christmas Decor

New Resident
    Will the big Mall be removed too??

New Resident
    I really want that glass-roof mall, that's big and nice, hopefully it will not be removed...

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know whether the items will be removed from the game or just the market? In other words, if I purchase items and put them in storage, will they still be removed on the 7th? After saving up all the coins to buy them, it seems unfair to lose them so easily.

Also, if I have items under construction (or waiting for parts) will I lose those? That would also be unfair. Anybody know? I would sure feel better about investing all the coin and gem if I knew the stuff I already purchased would still be around.

I am wondering this too. I have been using the Soup Kitchens to increase my pop cap. If they're only going to disappear from the market, I'd want to build a few more before they go. If they're going to disappear from my city, I wouldn't (and I'd be upset about the ones I already have). It's a risk to assume the former.

Host(ess)
    Listen up ppl.everything that does with holiday and came out 2012 will be removed

Rhino Keeper
    I believe items will be removed from the market. If they remove from cities or storage, they will lose a lot of money. No one will buy future holiday items with real money just to have it disappear. In the original City Story game you didn't lose items you bought.

Rhino Keeper
    How can one buy a building, complete it & give it supplies? & TL just takes it away with a refresh? That is ohh so wrong. Talking about getting disappointed & mad, I did. It was the Rob Bobson's House. Go figure